Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 20

i agree totally.... it would be nice if the creator of "Better" made his EA available to the public. with the fame he's got, i think he is letting a lucrative business opportunity pass by. a subscription-based deal could translate to a very good monthly income without the baggage that comes with running a managed account. good for buyers too since we can pay-as-we-use.

- ck

omelette:
Cool. I look forward to seeing how this EA performs over time - hopefully somebody will keep us informed. I'd really love if the 'Better' EA was made available in a similar manner. I will probably slated for saying this, but I believe its phenomenal performance had a lot to do with luck - the last few weeks were nothing spectacular, it just about managed to 'hold its own'. I'd really like to see how it's performs over time...

omelette:
Cool. I look forward to seeing how this EA performs over time - hopefully somebody will keep us informed. I'd really love if the 'Better' EA was made available in a similar manner. I will probably slated for saying this, but I believe its phenomenal performance had a lot to do with luck - the last few weeks were nothing spectacular, it just about managed to 'hold its own'. I'd really like to see how it's performs over time...

I actually agree with you. I'm thinking it's virtually impossible for it to perform such miracles if it were given another few months.

Number1 (Better) and Number 3 (Wackena) EA's are not as good as Number2 (Admadinata) EA's which has zero loss and made Metaquotes afraid brokers will shift to other platform due to the existence of never loss EA. Two thumbs down to Metaquotes and its authors for its untransparent of its back server configuration which benefit brokers and doubtful judgment of Admadinata only with doubtful verdict (ip address) by the end of the contest (at least 2 juries abstain). For most of the contest follower Admadinata still no 2 and Metaquotes should admit it.

Delete double

fxwatcher:
Number1 (Better) and Number 3 (Wackena) EA's are not as good as Number2 (Admadinata) EA's which has zero loss and made Metaquotes afraid brokers will shift to other platform due to the existence of never loss EA. Two thumbs down to Metaquotes and its authors for its untransparent of its back server configuration which benefit brokers and doubtful judgment of Admadinata only with doubtful verdict (ip address) by the end of the contest (at least 2 juries abstain). For most of the contest follower Admadinata still no 2 and Metaquotes should admit it.

Hi

So many SCAMMERS from South East Asia getting caught

OILFXPRO

Files:

oilfxpro:
Hi

OILFXPRO

In fact the most scammers are from the Eastern European Brokers which mostly use Ecurrency and has manipulative back server configuration. So are you one of them. Seems Metaquotes also made in Eastern Europe looks to support these Scam Brokers and afraid losing client with never loss EA by Admadinata. 2 Abstain Voters show Admadinata was not wrong. If want to disqualify Metaquotes should have done that in the beginning of the contest not at the end of the contest. Shame and 2 thumbs down for Metaquotes.

action of 1 black sheep and you condemn people from 11 countries. are you posting controversial comments in high-viewership threads so that your signature gets seen more? i challenge you to remove your signature for a month to prove your worth!

oilfxpro:
Hi

OILFXPRO

Winners of Automated Trading Championship 2007

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Winners of Automated Trading Championship 2007 has been published. The Winners got their prizes and awards and shared their thoughts and impressions of the Championship with us.

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

just found myself the backserver secret of MT4. Here is the link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

hello!

i have a contact of some man who sell Wackena EA in .mq4

Intresting that sreenshot of the code is true Wackena, any tests is too real i think. If some one intresing I may give contact of this man.