Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 21

Wow, FxGamp. Wackena sell his system on his site - bogie-enterprises

Change your system to an automated EA.

Get your system ready for the FX contest.

Mtf Supertrend Bar Ea

HI ALL !

I found a Supertrend BAR MTF indicator in the forum and i like an EA for it.

If 5,15,30,60 BLUE than LONG if 15 min change CLOSE

Than looking for another four blue or red and if 15 min change than close the position.

If anybody can help to make this EA please write me an email.

Thank You

Adam K.

asmocon:
Have had a couple people ask for the code that is edited to do minis. I went ahead and uploaded so I don't have to email the random people. sashken_(gbp-daily)_minis.rar

Basically, this file will now work in Interbank, IBFX, FXDD, etc, etc, etc when you have a mini-demo account open (or if you plan to use it for live trading on a mini account) This will allow you to test on US based servers a lot easier. Plus this code actually has a working Stop-Loss built into it, so you can now optimize a stoploss if you are affraid to throw everything on the line with each trade. You can even optimize how many contracts you want open by optimizing the "lotsvariable" option. It is at 250 right now, which means for every $1000 you have in the account it will open 4 minis. 1000/250.

Again, remember what I said in my previous post about how his code works and how the candles are different based on which company you trade through. That means if you optimize for one company, it won't always work exactly on another company because their feeds start the candle at different times. Alrighty, have fun.

AsmoCon

can you please or anyone post the sashken_(gbp-daily)_minis.rar or the EA again the link is dead.

Thank you

kadam:
HI ALL !

I found a Supertrend BAR MTF indicator in the forum and i like an EA for it.

If 5,15,30,60 BLUE than LONG if 15 min change CLOSE

Than looking for another four blue or red and if 15 min change than close the position.

If anybody can help to make this EA please write me an email.

Thank You

Adam K.

Where can i get this one?? sound like interesting one.

About the "better" EA of last years championship, please read this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178846

regards....iGoR

thanks

thanks all.

according to the mql4 official site, ATC 2009 won't be held, the reason they give is that they're working on mql5 language

The forex robot world cup will start soon.

The Forex Robot World Cup

forexsignals444:
The forex robot world cup will start soon. The Forex Robot World Cup

rules B14 to B18 would scare any good EA away imo...