Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 19

osaze:
I in this season where most EA's are unprofitable, I would like to get the EA that better used for this competition for my personal account.....

The results are simply amazing...............

He EA is simply unbeatable.....

Even if it means paying for it, I don't mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz link me to him

He is on record (just check his Championships2007 journal) as saying that he is not prepared to either discuss how the EA works or sell it.

Don't blame him really...

forexmoments:
I wouldn't call him a fraud, because I actually think he really believed in his EA. I just hope he now admits his "HAS" system (especially running without stops) is simply doomed to fail.

I think you give him far too much credit. It has been said before many times, but I'll repeat it - if Steinitz (or any other vendor for that matter) really believed he had a 'winner', and was prepared to sell it, why, why, why did he not simply not open a nanolot account and 'prove' it to the world! $100 bucks would cover it and it would increase his sales 10 fold.

The reason they don't is that they know full well that they don't work - they wouldn't be selling them otherwise!!!

omelette:
He is on record (just check his Championships2007 journal) as saying that he is not prepared to either discuss how the EA works or sell it. Don't blame him really...

Everything has a price.

omelette:
I think you give him far too much credit. It has been said before many times, but I'll repeat it - if Steinitz (or any other vendor for that matter) really believed he had a 'winner', and was prepared to sell it, why, why, why did he not simply not open a nanolot account and 'prove' it to the world! $100 bucks would cover it and it would increase his sales 10 fold. The reason they don't is that they know full well that they don't work - they wouldn't be selling them otherwise!!!

Yes, but that's the whole point - he didn't claim to be selling such an EA initially; he just said he would like some money in the development of a world-class EA. So all the 50 bucks that everyone donated was (as he claims), in the endeavour of perfecting the EA.

Clearly that hasn't materialised, so once again I stress, he needs to openly admit that his EA is pure fantasy.

On hindsight I have to agree with Forex Factory, for not allowing him to promote his EA on that forum. He found an outlet on TSD, and built an army of fans; blind followers. I hope all those involved have learnt their lesson.

"... I hope all those involved have learnt their lesson. "

nope, the saga continues

The last case of disqualification to no 2 shows how incompetent metaquotes. Why wait until the end for disqualification and why there are 2 abstain voters ? Are Metaquotes afraid of never loss EA which will discouraged any potential buyer of Metaquotes software ? And as I have proposed before which Lenar could not answer : Why dont Metaquotes open new competition only this time is not for competition of the best EA but the best broker with the same EA. Competition should be open for all metaquotes brokers with participation winner EA of last year and this year so we can know which metaquotes broker give the most profit for the same EA and which broker is honest never do any rigging/manipulation on their metaquotes back server configuration. And Metaquotes should open transparently and explain this back office server configuration which gives many unfair previledges to MQ4 brokers

omelette:
2: Brokers are scared s*itless of scalpers - and MetaQuotes didn't hesitate to impede the 'Winwin2007' EA by manipulating the spread.

Only crap brokers care how you trade, unfortunitly this would seem to include most (if not all) Metatrader brokers.

Craig:
Only crap brokers care how you trade, unfortunitly this would seem to include most (if not all) Metatrader brokers.

Agreed. I'd just modify that slightly by saying:

Only crap brokers that, directly or indirectly, profit from you losing, care how you trade...

And all Metatrader brokers that I am familiar with still deserve to be labelled bucketshops...

ckowyong:
hi all,

just in case you do not already know, William "wackena" Boatright is now selling his BOGIE-ATC2007-1 Expert Advisor as a subscription service at US$49.50 a month ( Bogie Enterprises • International Foreign Currencies with Automated Trading Systems )

- ck

Cool. I look forward to seeing how this EA performs over time - hopefully somebody will keep us informed.

I'd really love if the 'Better' EA was made available in a similar manner. I will probably slated for saying this, but I believe its phenomenal performance had a lot to do with luck - the last few weeks were nothing spectacular, it just about managed to 'hold its own'. I'd really like to see how it's performs over time...