Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 10

Which EA are you talkin' about ?

Hope to win this year!

Good luck to everybody!

Have a nice day

Interview with Eugeni Neumoin (nen)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Eugeni Neumoin (nen) has been published. Eugeni Neumoin known as nen uses functions provided by MQL4 to develop his indicator named ZUP. In this indicator, he utilizes various methods. The indicator is based on many graphical tools. Eugeni sees advantages of such tools "in their plainness, accuracy, good ability to predict things...".

The interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

Lenar:
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Eugeni Neumoin (nen) has been published. Eugeni Neumoin known as nen uses functions provided by MQL4 to develop his indicator named ZUP. In this indicator, he utilizes various methods. The indicator is based on many graphical tools. Eugeni sees advantages of such tools "in their plainness, accuracy, good ability to predict things...". The interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

Lenar,

Could you please tell me how can I get in contact wit the administrators of the championship?

I have sent and email to info@mql4.com asking what is wrong in my EA but still no answer.

Hope to receive the answer today so I can fix the problem.

Thank you

JoZo:
Lenar,

Could you please tell me how can I get in contact wit the administrators of the championship?

I have sent and email to info@mql4.com asking what is wrong in my EA but still no answer.

Hope to receive the answer today so I can fix the problem.

Thank you

To check your expert you should go to your Profile page on the ATC 2007 site. There you will find Discussions tab. The report on your EA is published there and also you can write a comments there (its better than email).

Preliminary Results of Registration

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Registration: Preliminary Results has been published. Two and a half months have passed since Registration started. Only 7 days are left to complete it and participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2007. According to the latest information, 1 560 people have already registered at the website. 374 developers have fully completed registration.

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

ATC 2007 Server Time Change

Last week, the Contest Demo Server Time advanced 1 hour. Will this time remain for start of compettiton? Please advise relative Server Time to GMT for competition. And if current Server Time stays the same for competition, how will DST change on October 29 effect Server Time

Please response ASAP as this is crucial information needed for correct timing codes in EA.

Wackena:
Last week, the Contest Demo Server Time advanced 1 hour. Will this time remain for start of compettiton? Please advise relative Server Time to GMT for competition. And if current Server Time stays the same for competition, how will DST change on October 29 effect Server Time Please response ASAP as this is crucial information needed for correct timing codes in EA.

Post From MQL4.Com

"To be absolutely correct, please confirm.

Oct 1 - Start of ATC2007 competition - Server Time = GMT+2.

Oct 29 - after Daylight Savings Time change - Server Time = GMT+1"

Correct.

Evolution of Trading Systems

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Evolution of Trading Systems has been published. Almost one year has passed since Automated Trading Championship 2006 started. The new contest of automated trading systems, Automated Trading championship 2007, will start very soon. How have the views of developers changed over the last year?

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.