KG Trapping Mode - page 34

no signal on chart, I just grabbed the screen so you can see what my screen looks like

Signal buy - Two blue micro and trigger KG waves and blue H4 on the HAS indicator and vice versa for sell, TP and exits explained in previous posts

Silent before storm

Files:
test_gj.jpg  158 kb

Yesterday was my first day of trading live with this system (with my own little modifications). seeing how the previous two days I earned over 600 pips in profit

See Statement, just yesterday earned approx 320 pips!!

Cant wait for next week, although I'm sure I have just a few lucky days, time will tell I guess

Kang Gun - You are the keeper of the Holy Grail

Files:
statement.doc  104 kb

safire25:
Yesterday was my first day of trading live with this system (with my own little modifications). seeing how the previous two days I earned over 600 pips in profit

See Statement, just yesterday earned approx 320 pips!!

Cant wait for next week, although I'm sure I have just a few lucky days, time will tell I guess

Kang Gun - You are the keeper of the Holy Grail

WOW !!.congratulations ...

KG

Hi safire25:

You use KG and HAS method together, this is very interesting.And the result is awesome.Can you give out the whole system/rules your are using?Thanks a lot!

tq so much for this your effort system to share..

Hi Imx2000

I posted all of my rules previously, there is nothing else I have missed, let me know if you are wanting to know something in particular but this is not anything I have created by any means. Kang Guns deserves full credit here for sharing such an amazing system, now for me its only been a week so not sure how long I can keep bringing in around 300 pips a day but KG I believe has been trading this live for over a year so things are looking promising.

Maybe next week I will be -300 pips a day!! we'll see

MTF Options

Hi all,

So many people pm me and asking about MTF options for this system. I really appreciate that and i will answer that here. In my opinion when i design this system, i want to see the whole condition in one chart (TF).. whatever it is, M1, M5, M30, H4 or D1. So, when i choose which chart that i gonna use it's means i will trade base on that TF. And if i choose M5 it's means i'll trade base on M5, all my Entry & Exit conditions will base on this chart... and it's means too that i will play "short term"... and if i want to play "long term" i'm just switch it to H4....

So when i need to know what is happening in the big TF, first i swicth my chart to H4 and then back again to M5 and compare the general condition on H4 with Major wave on M5... i keep it in my mind as Main Trend.. that's it..

So, why i'm not making MTF options? OK, i will not answer this in detail but there is a good thread by Igorad in this site explain the lack of MTF system. And i absolutly agree with him... (Please, find & read this thread...). OK, let's say we want to know what happened with MA 2 on H4. I would like to make MA 96 on M5... it will help me to see what happening with MA 2 on TF H4. ... i think this is enough to answer all the request and question about MTF for this system...

Thanks,

KG

duyduy:
Thanks for your help.... I just make long on GU.. Hope it's a right entry

I have been busy this week so i don't have much time to edit & answer all the question... i'm so sorry . OK.. this is a good post... i like it bro.. why? because we know that after you open your Buy Position the price was going down... am I correct?

OK.. first we can not just OP when we saw that all wave already give a sign. We have to check first is it ranging or trending.. that's why i suggest we use envelope 34 or we can use two EMA 34 (Applied Price: High & Low). In this case I saw that the price was rangging when you OP your position, i don't see an envelope or ema 34 set on your chart but look at BB..

Second, check the price range when it's in ranging condition... like i said before sometime when i saw M5 was ranging i go to M1 but we have to check first the range of price movements, if it's possible for us to get profit we can OP there but if not... just out from the market wait until the range of price movement getting higher..

Third, use SL as your seat belt..

KG

Ranging Market...

Some people asking me too about ranging market, how i called it ranging or trending, do i trade on this conditions? .. and so on... Well, it's hard to answer but i try the best to answer it.

I ussualy use envelope 34 or two EMA 34 Apply price to Low & high, and when the price play between those line i called it ranging. But for me ranging or trending is depend on which TF it is. Maybe we can see on M5 it's ranging but if look at the smalest TF maybe it's not ranging.. I give and example below using envelope 34.. take a look at M5 it's ranging conditions between two magenta lines.. and then take a look at M1 between those border.. it's looks like ranging too. But check the price range when they play between an envelope 34.... hmmm more than 80 pips range.. so it's up to you, yo will entry to the market or not.. But me, i'll entry to the market and play on M1.

So, maybe it's answer the questions too..

Thanks,

KG

Files:
ranging.gif  19 kb
ranging_a.gif  16 kb