PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 21

hello

WNW:
You need a VPS hosting service. There are very many to choose from. I am subscribing to JodoHost, I'm very satisfied so far.

thanks ,for reply.actully i am not useing eas anymore,just found good trading system

I've been testing version 9 and it's being doing very well despite the fact it's broken (not buying - yes, the code is set to buy). I'm trying the Neo version now and it's working correctly. We'll see, but it will take time

Try version 9.1. It is buying & selling.

saintmo:
Try version 9.1. It is buying & selling.

Okay, thanks.

duyduy:
Thanks to don_forex for sharing this EA and Neo who help to improve this EA.

I make a forward test in V9-1 with standard setting

Lot Increase = true

Buy = true

Sell = true

0.1=1, 0.01=2

smallest lot size =1.0

max lot size =5.0

Lot size =0.1

lot increment =0.1

multiplier =0

Profit target =5.0

Trend profit target =5.0

Safety level percentage = 400.0

Safetyprofittargetpercent =25.0

open on stick =1

spacing =10

trend spacing = 10

counter trend multiplier=2

close delay = 91

orders to close =0

minimum order to close losing =1

trendperiod = 1200

cease trading = false

right side lebel = true

the above setting is

lot size = 0.1

lot increment =0.1

should it be open position with 0.1 lot and open another position with 0.2 (0.1 increase)

but it open with 0.2 lot and another with 0.3 lot

do I missed something here?

I attach the image

what TF do you used...? tq

matsuikenj1:
what TF do you used...? tq

it's 1 minute TF

fml:
1600 trades and $1,900 bucks in just a few days. DD has been acceptable, 395% lowest margin percent. DD is about $1200 on $11,990 balance. Many thanks to Don, Neo et al. This looks very promising!

what Time Frame do you used..? thank you for your answer...!!!

I have just noticed that the EA's seem to have problems managing trades. The 'NEO' version throws up load of 'divide by zero' errors during trade placement, while the 'rodmod8' version produces 'invalid ticket' errors - potentially far more serious...

Not a criticism, just an observation!

thank you soo much

tq to everybody who made this EA....attach below is my trading result for today...too good to be true....again thanks

Files:
resulttoday.doc  444 kb

What t?F and settings pls

matsuikenj1:
tq to everybody who made this EA....attach below is my trading result for today...too good to be true....again thanks

matsuikenj1

Your Test looks really good please share your t/f and settings.

tks

bug report

omelette:
I have just noticed that the EA's seem to have problems managing trades. The 'NEO' version throws up load of 'divide by zero' errors during trade placement, while the 'rodmod8' version produces 'invalid ticket' errors - potentially far more serious... Not a criticism, just an observation!

Yeah a bug,..... can fix it?