How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 51

sl hit. maybe it was too tight. where did bubbles say to place stoploss? i entered again with sl 113.70, current price 114.02

FXBabe:
sl hit. maybe it was too tight. where did bubbles say to place stoploss? i entered again with sl 113.70, current price 114.02

you've got a wrong entry.

FxBabe:

I think you're on the right track, but today's a bit weird: At the moment the stock market is falling, possibly because of the assassination in Pakastan, and the whole market is relatively thin (so more volatility). Plus, there's probably a lot of end-of-year selling happening - so support and resistance may be a little dicey today.

I entered, myself, at 114.00 earlier this morning, but closed out at breakeven a hour or so later.

Keep it up, though, I think your evaluations are essentially spot on. And, it's nice you're keeping this thread alive.

Ed

jerrydeng:
you've got a wrong entry.

where did I go wrong please?

sl got hit. where does bubble put his sl?

thanks.

i really like this method. i hope i can master it. look forward to others posting their analysis too. thanks.

Boiseboy:
FxBabe:

I think you're on the right track, but today's a bit weird: At the moment the stock market is falling, possibly because of the assassination in Pakastan, and the whole market is relatively thin (so more volatility). Plus, there's probably a lot of end-of-year selling happening - so support and resistance may be a little dicey today.

I entered, myself, at 114.00 earlier this morning, but closed out at breakeven a hour or so later.

Keep it up, though, I think your evaluations are essentially spot on. And, it's nice you're keeping this thread alive.

Ed

FXBabe:

thanks.

I think you are no wrong....but price action on last hourly bar was too much fall! Was right the previous swing but the last was risky and dismiss trade!!!

This is my opinion....i follow the same method and is the best!!!!!

Best regards...

FXBabe:

thanks.

Hi FXBabe, if you get your SL hit is because you decide to protect the trade against a huge lose. This is one of the more important things for a trader.

Protect yourself against the loses will help you to stay in business more time than if don't set your SL.

There is some way to trade without SL but is for veterans and depends on how they focus the trading style and your wallet. But this theme is for another thread.

Stops hits are part of a trader life. You need to learn to live with the idea that not all trades would be winners.

Linuxser:
Hi FXBabe, if you get your SL hit is because you decide to protect the trade against a huge lose. This is one of the more important things for a trader.

Protect yourself against the loses will help you to stay in business more time than if don't set your SL.

There is some way to trade without SL but is for veterans and depends on how they focus the trading style and your wallet. But this theme is for another thread.

Stops hits are part of a trader life. You need to learn to live with the idea that not all trades would be winners.

cool. i'll carry on trying. if you are using this method please post some charts. i'll continue to do the same.

Theres a support level at 112.70 area. Will you be going long? if so when will you enter with what sl and tp?

No trade it's my opinion....trend 4h new low and down and trend 1h same down!!! but i have another price... WHC Broker!

Files:
usdjpy4h.gif  22 kb