How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 47

timezone:
What do you think the chances of Bubble being able to double the trading account are ?

It worried me that he said he would pay back the investment fee once the account doubled. As the statement suggested he has a reasonable expectation of being able to do that.

It will be interesting to know if Bubble makes live calls in the chat room and show a real statement of account periodically, to those who have joined him.

It will also be interesting to know his positive strike rate. In the forum, he only showed positive examples, after the event.

I enquired about joining but as a poor student can not justify paying out 1000 pounds.

Could you summerise the trading rules, if you say you are trading profitably with the system. I don't mean what you learn additionally on the course, just your interpretation so far.

Hi Timezone,

no doubts in my mind bubble can do what he says.

Bubble has given more than enough to learn to trade profitably. Everything you need is still in this thread, all his rules and system details, and some charts, post 358 I think.

I had to read and reread all his stuff virtually daily and I still check his chart examples even before entering a trade. But it does get clearer with time.

Bubble has spent years learning to trade and perfecting his methods so I'm very happy to let him benefit from all his hard work.

Good luck for the future.

Well best to wait and see what happens with the first group.

I hope his live calls are as good as the after event reporting in the thread.

Suggesting you can double the account is some statement.

Fxcruiser - So I am assuming, from your comment above, he has shown you a proper valid track record ?

Good luck.

XKR1962:
Hi Timezone,

progressing really well using bubbles system thanks.

There's a few of us trying to continue from where bubble left off and I think I can speak for the group in saying that any bad trades are mainly down to our own mistakes, misjudged entry etc.

We carefully analyse every trade and I can only remember 1 possibly 2 failed trades that we could not identify as being our own fault.

I trade live now using 100% bubbles system and am steadily adding to my account.

Can you show us some brokerstatements?

Long 6J (short usdjpy)

Hi,

i'm taking this long...(i've been in it for 2 hours now )...

hope i don't get burned , this is real money .

Big Fan of the Bubble's ways of the trade.

CJ.-

Files:
6j-bubble.gif  13 kb

ZeeJay:
Hi,

i'm taking this long...(i've been in it for 2 hours now )...

hope i don't get burned , this is real money .

Big Fan of the Bubble's ways of the trade.

CJ.-

What's your SL and TP?

6J Trade

sjerar:
What's your SL and TP?

the stop was about 20 pips. i had no TP ( used a trailing stop ).

found hard resistance on top, so , had to close this at around +8 pips, .

the cool thing about "hard" bottoms and tops is that you just put the stop a little bit below, and that's it.... so, you really dont need more than 15 or 20 points for the stop in this example.

I did took this trade again on retracement....but not futures this time.

this time in forex, usdjpy (short).... +20 at the moment.

CJ.-

cannot read bubble's post?

Hi, I don't know why I can't read bubble's post from the beginner of this thread? Is that he deleted his post???? Since I want to learn his system too! But I can't find his post in this thread!! I only can see his post if someone quote his reply!

See post 358, in this thread, for a summary.

Peaks and troughs

Hi all,

I'm new following this thread. Can someone post pring's pdf "peaks and troughs" The Master Bubble sent.

Thanks,

Songojan

songojan:
Hi all,

I'm new following this thread. Can someone post pring's pdf "peaks and troughs" The Master Bubble sent.

Thanks,

Songojan

Hi,

Is this the one you are looking for?

enjoy!

Files: