Learning Cycles For New Traders - page 10

Oh Yeah.........

This method is going perfectly.......

Files:
open_trade.gif  38 kb

Dan, I think you have no clue what you are doing. Initially you said steps being 20 pips, then a few posts ago you said 15 pips steps, and now I see you using lots as 0.01 thne 0.02 then 0.04 etc. Originally you said lots 0.01 then 0.03 then 0.07 etc. Why the constant change in strategy? Are you fitting the trades and strategy to every chart you see as you move forward? Pick rules and stick to them like glue. But I can tell you have no experience in forex or this strategy.

KillerKhan:
Dan, I think you have no clue what you are doing. Initially you said steps being 20 pips, then a few posts ago you said 15 pips steps, and now I see you using lots as 0.01 thne 0.02 then 0.04 etc. Originally you said lots 0.01 then 0.03 then 0.07 etc. Why the constant change in strategy? Are you fitting the trades and strategy to every chart you see as you move forward? Pick rules and stick to them like glue. But I can tell you have no experience in forex or this strategy.

I know...I am a loser.

No one said you are a looser, just questioning your constant change in Strategy. Wondering if you even strongly believe in the system yourself or not. By the way, the original idea is a good one stick to it.

Dan7974:
I know...I am a loser.

yes you are!!! school boy

KillerKhan:
svirk, while you are doing tick based tests, can you find out if there are times when the market does not retrace 15-20 pips at all in a 180+pips move on EURUSD. Also the day of the move. I look at MT but unfortunately I donot have M5 or M1 data that far back. thanks,

Killerkhan

I am in office right now. will post answer when i get back home.

and also, is there any easy way to find out ?

Regards

svirk

svirk:
Killerkhan

I am in office right now. will post answer when i get back home.

and also, is there any easy way to find out ?

Regards

svirk

If I knew an easy way I would have posted the results already rather than asking

Retracements

Hi KillerKhan,

an observation about retracements and spacing between orders. If the orders are 20 pips apart, and the price stops 5 pips short of the next order, and then retraces, it will need to retrace 35 pips before a TakeProfit happens.

Is that right or am I missing something?

terminator, where can i download this EA? tq.

I have found a new way. I am not sharing this new idea, becuase you guys think I am a schoolboy, and a the worst loser. Sorry. I would love to share, but You guys don't care.