Learning Cycles For New Traders - page 8

KillerKhan:
LOL, nice, thanks for the link.

So when can you hook a brotha up?

p.s. I been seeing alot of noise about your v12 in the yahoo group, you sure got an audience there and ofcourse here as well.

Keep up the good work.

And I did not say anything bad about you, so I think there is no need for apology

Well, I'm not trying to be secretive anyway. Btw, I dont know the V12 EA has gone up to yahoo group... Its close testing within the team, and I never recruit new member anymore, until I have the next revision for you to participate. Please let me have more time to make a good EA. I dont want the EA work for 1 week, trippled your account then explode and leave you a wire transfer fee in the balance. Meanwhile, I'm still FREE. I've never sell EA, never think of sell EA. Only loser's sell EA. May be 1 day before I die, I'll sell all my research and save some money for my wife and daughter. So, I'm not TRYING TO BE SECRETIVE. You still owe me.

Regards

David

That's very nice of you davidke20, and that is why you will succeed one day because your intentions are pure. And donot worry about anyone posting the EA in Yahoo, it has not been posted anywhere that I know of, I just saw someone posting there saying that how come davidke20 does not post it etc. Same ol cryin and bitchin' etc. You know how it is, someone posts an EA with a few days of forward testing result and then everyone and their grandmother wants that EA. Nothing new, just someone posting saying its good ea with nice results and wanted to know if he can get it, same ol same ol

But I like this idea of this thread, I been testing and even running the blessing system live and also forward testing demo, so far if I do the math of 10cents being 1 pip, it has made over $312.54 in the last 9 days, or 3125 pips in less than 2 weeks on 4 pairs. But with this new modifications or new system from Dan, I see the results will be 165% more, it will require a bit more margin, but the profit is definately nice too.

By the way, USDJPY is performing the best so far, with highest level reached at level 6. thats $801 margin needed to run level 6 with 0.01 initial lot.

Dan7974:
The #1 most important thing is that I need an EA for this strategy.

Trade a curreny pair with about 2 pips spread. Maybe 3, but not 4.

Would be great if 1.

When You see the market, place 2 orders. Anytime. Buy and Sell 1 lot.

If You put the trades on ie., 1.4680 then draw a horizontal line on 1.4680

( Opening Price ), 1.4700 ( Level + 1 ) - Levels are 20 pips apart -, 1.4720

( Level + 2 ), and up to level + 8. Then make 8 levels under opening price. Level -1 would be 1.4660.

No Stops at the beginning. Don't pay attention to the orders on the left side.

When market reaches level + 1, add 3 lots to Your sell position, and let your 1 lot buy keep on going, and put stop for all the 3 open orders to the Opeining Price ( Level 0 ).

So, You exit when the market reaches a certain level, and then drops back down one. ie., price reaches Level + 4, Stop is at ( Level + 3 for ALL open orders ). WHen reaches - 3, Stop is at -2 Level.

Again, when reaches Level +- 1, trade 1 lot.

Level +-2, trade 3 lots.

Level +- 3, trade 5 lots.

Level +- 4, trade 9 lots.

Level +-5, trade 17 lots. ( Doesn't happen often )

Level +- 6, trade 33 lots.

Level +- 7, trade 65 lots.

Level +-8, trade 129 lots.

If account is bigger, keep going, and you won't lose. Not 1 trade.

I will show You a way so that Your account(s) won't blow up.

Also, I use MetaTrader4. I also like to start the trade in the beginning of the day. ( 00:00 ) time on MT4.

Any Questions?

I would be happy to answer them.

this is martingale method...not your bullsheet holy grail

fibotek:
this is martingale method...not your bullsheet holy grail

Well, if you have better to contribute, please state. Besides, if it work, why not. I'm a martingale monster, and martingale basically do me a lot of good so far. You have anything against martingale? Dan, dont worry about this small time new poster. Carry on. I'm interesting on it. Take a quote from Ramsey Cheng:

Bongrak:

The rule of thumb is, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it

Regards

David

Ok, whoever can program this, I put together some rules for this in text files. Please follow it and see if you can program it. I think we can skip the daily Filter for now or add it as a User Variable to True or False, for the start trades at 00:00 when day starts. I like the Idea of trading it 24/7

Interesting !!!!!

davidke20:
may be mine slightly slower then what we're talking about. half of the holy grail?

TP - 28

SL - 1 Lot - 91

2 Lots - 73

4 Lots - 55

8 Lots - 37

svirk:
TP - 28

SL - 1 Lot - 91

2 Lots - 73

4 Lots - 55

8 Lots - 37

Nice observation. Let me give you a tip. Go to 10point3.mq4 thread. Download page18, 10point3_DynamicStop.mq4 from turoro. Use the above setting, you'll get almost identical result as mine. Hope you start testing and contribute to the forum shortly. Good luck.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Nice observation. Let me give you a tip. Go to 10point3.mq4 thread. Download page18, 10point3_DynamicStop.mq4 from turoro. Use the above setting, you'll get almost identical result as mine. Hope you start testing and contribute to the forum shortly. Good luck.

Regards

David

Thanks for providin the tip

I am not really into martingale sort of statergies but this thing looks promising.

I will do tick back test (99% modeling) on this statergy and then will decide if i will go further.

Regards

svirk

svirk, while you are doing tick based tests, can you find out if there are times when the market does not retrace 15-20 pips at all in a 180+pips move on EURUSD. Also the day of the move. I look at MT but unfortunately I donot have M5 or M1 data that far back. thanks,

KillerKhan:
svirk, while you are doing tick based tests, can you find out if there are times when the market does not retrace 15-20 pips at all in a 180+pips move on EURUSD. Also the day of the move. I look at MT but unfortunately I donot have M5 or M1 data that far back. thanks,

Hi KillerKhan,

I did some observation on this kind of thing. I found some trades that do not retrace. From the attachments:

buy_9_trades : BUY trade 15 pips, up to 9 trades - 135 pips wide

buy_10_trades : BUY trade 15 pips, up to 10 trades - 150 pips wide

sell_11_trades : SELL trade 20 pips, up to 11 trades - 220 pips wide

sell_11_14_trades : SELL trade 20 pips, up to 11 trades - 220 pips wide. If it missed, it will continue up to 14 trades - 280 pips

From those 4 charts, it seems all of them are cause by news (may be ). So, if we happen to open trade around those times, we are in big trouble

Hope these could be useful

Cheers,