RandyCandles - Information - page 82

Yes, Thank You for the template. Great to see you post here again.

Thank you

Thanks for the warm welcome

I hope you all are doing well.

G.

It's very nice to see you post here again GE, and thank you very much for the template. I hope you are doing well also. I've been continually learning and studying and I have to say....no matter what I study, it always comes back to good ole price action and support/resistance.

Take care and God bless!

Rc

Great to see GE and other RC traders!

GE: hi!

Thank you again for your kind visit!

Your contributions are priceless!

Welcome!

Regards,

Rswamy

-------------

Thanks for the warm welcome

I hope you all are doing well.

G.

Randy Candlesticks

I have observed Steinmetz....seeing I was looking for a robot to trade.

He does a nice job...despite opinions. I appreciate Randycandlesticks.

It seems to me they mirror one another on several levels.

I found randy Candlesticks works as a 2 MA Expot. method I used...a green 20 MA and a 30 Red MA in 5 min/15min/1 hr time frames. I looked to short when Red MA is above the Green MA as trend and look for longs when the Green trends above the Red in all time frames.

I find using a RVI indicator to help confirm some entries....however, the Randy Candlesticks are better at times....it can get you in earlier.

Again, the trend is your friend.

Contact with Summitfx

Summitfx,

I would like to discuss a few points with you regarding the way you trade, if possible. But it seems I cannot PM you and I cannot find another way to contact but here.

Would you mind send me an e-mail so we could talk a little?

leobvo at yahoo.com

Regards,

Leonardo

coastal_cat12:
after reading this thread from start to finish i find it very usefull. the time some of you have invested in this system are remarkable and extremely helpfull. as i read through a thread this big i have a tendency to download most all files and snip pictures of everyone's trade methods, and anything i find helpfull. a thread this big its easy to miss a page with a usefull template or indicator so i have put most of it in one file here. i hope i dont offend anyone for doing this and i have changed nothing,everything in it was taken directly from this thread only, for the exception of a murray math indicator that i put in it. there is also the water fall set-up and trading method folder in it taken directly from golden equity's posts and only his post. again i hope i dont offend anyone, i belive this helps alot with a thread this big instead of looking through hundreds of post's. it's my way of saying thank you to all who have made this possible. also thank you goldenequity for sharing your trade methods with everyone here. if i've missed something or you feel something should be added let me know. again thank all of you.

A big thank you, Coastal Cat, for taking the time to put the material in one zip file. It helps those, like myself, who are new to forex, get a quick start when testing Randy's wonderful system. I look forward to making some profitable pips with this method. I have been searching high and low for something that works well, and I get the feeling this might just fit the bill. Thank you to Randy, of course, and to all that have made this thread a big success. Your efforts go a long way to changing lives in a positive direction.

fxdiva:
Hi guys,

If anyone's still out there, I'd like to thank you for your work on this forum. I use this system to scalp and it is amazing.

I suppose everyone has gone off to make that money.

Thanks again,

I would love to try this method with 5M scalping, but find the spreads (I use FXPro) takes me too far away from my starting price. I can try placing buy limits, etc., but then, I risk not getting filled. I prefer not to use higher timeframes as I don't like to leave my trades unattended (my personal quirk!). Any suggestions to help overcome this problem would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

water falls

I was suppressed to see GE back but very happy to read his word of knowledge.

Does anyone know exactly how the entry is made with the waterfall I know the RC pretty well but just not getting the waterfall

Plus I'm getting no voice sound pretty sure everything is whee it is to be

thanks