RandyCandles - Information - page 15

Sounds right on...Also the TIME factor-opening of the new day in Asia gave it the volume push it needed. Let me know if I can help further. Once you get the basics it's a matter of judgement and timing..imho

I would recommend the hamapad group on the next invite

kermut:
Hi Summit,

True, all the basic info needed is in the thread, and I have read it twice already. But when starting out, it is good to talk out loud with someone who has been using the system for a while.

Let me talk out loud on the chart u have posted. I have an alert candle at 23.55, because stem on each side, and very close to sma. Entry candle is at the close of the next candle - right colour candle and right colour has, close above sma, and to compliment, tmt is green and above zero line, with a minor zlb.

Am I reading it correct??

Regards,

K.

One More Thing

Here is another look at the same chart later. I did not take the short trade because the trend is always up with this pair it seems and I only take longs. opposite the USDCAD-short only. Also Mr Pivot is lurking below with his Net.

Bottom line- you have to use some good old common sense and the RC's will only give you a visual,,,,,,,,,,,,

saw a bumpersticker today- it said:

Republican or Democrat

same old shit-different piles

Files:
1tl_3.gif  28 kb

already there

Am already part of the hamapad, summit. It is great system, but I seem to struggle on the 5M so use the 30M or the 1H. Going reasonably good with understanding it. Only thing is that due to work commitments, I tend to miss most of the initial entires, so need to look for re-entries, which are a bit more complicated. Also, living in gmt+10 (melbourne, australia), means I am snoozing with the pips are oozing!!

With your chart, just another question. There seems to be an alert candle just after 21.45, and an entry candle at the next one. It seems to fulfill the criteria as I understand it. If it is because of "commonsense" that this trade would not have been taken, then I am reminded of the quote "there is nothing more uncommone than commonsens", LOL.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,

K.

Stop Monkeying around Mate

I only trade around the market openings because I need instant gratification.

I also treat each currency pair that I trade independently. I study it technically and fundamentally. I only adopt a new pair once I have mastered the past one. I currently only trade 4 pairs. It really makes FX trading simple. I know the best times to trade the pair, upcoming reports etc.. Each day I study the charts and drill down from the monthly to the 15m. So I have a pretty good idea of what I hope to accomplish that day if anything.. For example, I only trade the EURJPY at the Asian/Aussie open. It moves.....I'm only looking for 8-10 pips

Have a plan and work it.......Best of luck.

ps: I swing trade with the so called "fozzy" method and it works well for me longer term.

that chart with the TMT on it and randys candles show a close correlation between the two huh?

summitfx:

I also treat each currency pair that I trade independently. I study it technically and fundamentally. I only adopt a new pair once I have mastered the past one. I currently only trade 4 pairs. It really makes FX trading simple. I know the best times to trade the pair, upcoming reports etc.. Each day I study the charts and drill down from the monthly to the 15m. So I have a pretty good idea of what I hope to accomplish that day if anything.. For example, I only trade the EURJPY at the Asian/Aussie open. It moves.....I'm only looking for 8-10 pips

ps: I swing trade with the so called "fozzy" method and it works well for me longer term.

I trade the Daily Fozzy as well and it seems that the Rand Candles help with visualization of Price Action.....even if you trade the 4 hour Fozzy. I am currently demoing that.

summitfx:

Hi Summit,

Are you trading with IBFX? Or just using them for charting? If so, how are they with your scalping? No issues?

Yes, I trade a live account with IBFX. Outside of volatile news times, which I finally learned to avoid, they do just fine. I use the manageTP EA for scalping and it hides my orders so no issues with the greedy Bankers. Carol, I have followed your posts at FF..hope you are doing well with the Fozzy.

cmartin371:
Hi Summit, Are you trading with IBFX? Or just using them for charting? If so, how are they with your scalping? No issues?

summitfx:
Yes, I trade a live account with IBFX. Outside of volatile news times, which I finally learned to avoid, they do just fine. I use the manageTP EA for scalping and it hides my orders so no issues with the greedy Bankers. Carol, I have followed your posts at FF..hope you are doing well with the Fozzy.

Thanks for the info summit. I will do a search on this EA and see if I can find it here. Fozzy is still a learning process.....but I am seeing some good things incorporating the RC. I pick out pin bars a lot easier (J16 group), and "try" to trade the best set ups for Fozzy. I say try as I still find myself taking most of the signals generated.

Chris

TMT Indicator, Please

Would someone please post this indicator? Thank you.

droesparky:
that chart with the TMT on it and randys candles show a close correlation between the two huh?