RandyCandles - Information - page 72

droesparky:
The squeeze indicator is a nice little addition it does a great job of showing divergences also

would you please send me the ( bollinger soueeze with macd ) indictor

many thanks my dear

There you are, enjoy!

Files:

droesparky:
There you are, enjoy!

you are a good man...... thanks again my dear

Did Everybody Make Money Today!?

et_phonehome_2:
What is your exit strategy?

I have 2 small EAs - e-Trailing an SL/TP (Mig only).

e-Trailing is set to - Trailing Stop 20 an Trailing Step 3

SL/TP is set to - 50 stop lost and 150 take profit.

An a small indicator (modified by me) FMmoney manager V2 (french)

You can translate in english !!!

Tell me how many lots for traiding.

When I go on traide I dont have time to put stop and take profit.

These 2 EAs help me a lot.

I manage my traide whit the black screen if the moving average 1 cross the 3 finish candel I exit imediatly.

In the same time I check the GBP/JPY M1 an USD/JPY M1 If I get a reverse candel on on screen Im out too.

Sorry for my poor English Im french !

I hope its help you...

PipeTrader.

Files:

Raverstyletim:
Did Everybody Make Money Today!?

Hell no! I'm madder than a one legged stripper trying to do a table hop!

DAMN COMCAST to hell. My internet went down right at US open and then stayed down until late afternoon. I missed the entire action packed day while Yable (GBP/JPY) retraced 1000 pips! #%#%#%$#^%^$$^$^%#@

I need to go stab someone, burn something, tear shit up, kick dogs, and push old ladies in front of cars $^%^@^@#^%%!@$@$^$@^^%#@. LOL

Whew. There I feel better.

And NO, I do not have any back up internet options available where I live such s DSL because Bellsouth sucks ass too.

Time to drink heavily. Hopefully some of you made some killer bucks today so all my suffering wasn't in vain.

sorry tracej. maybe karma, a little bad now for a lotta good later! lets hope for a explosive monday!

it doesn't get any easier than this, but it does get harder

Well well well, what a day to finish off the week. That is why I love forex over stocks. Can make money on the way up AND down.

But a very cautious note to all, esp the ppl just joining this thread. This past week has been a very easy week to make lots and lots of pips, (provided you were connected to the internet :-) The volatility has allowed us to get 20-40 pips in movements that would normally only give us 10-15 pips. I was trading EJ on Friday, and the thing was moving 5 pips in 1 tick, up and down. And it wasn't even respecting the mml lines. When scalping, move your sl to be (I move to be+1) qucikly (if only I followed my own advice, I'd be so much better off in my account).

Back to serious stuff. Rav, I am still abit nervous to trade the 1M, esp counter trend. Looking forward to learning from you next week. I traded only short EJ on friday, managed to get +65. Daily target is 15 pips, so closed platform and did more reading etc. Being GMT+10, full time employed, married with a small child, limits my trading time. That is why I love this strategy, there is always a trade around the corner for 5-10 pips.

Anyway, have a good weekend all. Looking forward to next week of trading.

Regards,

K.

PipeTrader:
I have 2 small EAs - e-Trailing an SL/TP (Mig only).

e-Trailing is set to - Trailing Stop 20 an Trailing Step 3

SL/TP is set to - 50 stop lost and 150 take profit.

An a small indicator (modified by me) FMmoney manager V2 (french)

You can translate in english !!!

Tell me how many lots for traiding.

When I go on traide I dont have time to put stop and take profit.

These 2 EAs help me a lot.

I manage my traide whit the black screen if the moving average 1 cross the 3 finish candel I exit imediatly.

In the same time I check the GBP/JPY M1 an USD/JPY M1 If I get a reverse candel on on screen Im out too.

Sorry for my poor English Im french !

I hope its help you...

PipeTrader.

Thanks for posting. I had noticed in the past that even if I put in a S/L of 40 to 50 PIPs, I would get taken out, and then of course the pair would move in the direction back in the direction of the trend. By the way, I also use MIG.... It had happened to me many times that I have stopped using S/L since I feel the broker looking to take out positions....

What a week!

Wow! That was some heavy action....

I had very good weekly results overall with a bit of a letdown on Friday. I was up 139 pips from the Asian/London sessions the night before and shoulda quit for the week. Instead I lost all but two pips on Friday.

However, my weekly total was not too shabby at 433 pips total, so I can't cry too much....

I really like using the MTF stoch setup that Rad introduced. I'm a fan of MTF's and Rad's indys. I use some of his tools, but not necessarily his exact system. I mainly trade M1 with looks at M5. I see a lot of you using stochs too, but only on one TF. I think if you add the next higher TF above the one you're actually trading, you'll be able to get a much better read on where the move is going rather than just relying on the single current TF... I'll post a few pics to show what I mean...

My IDEAL TRADE....when the current TF stoch and the upper TF stoch both line up at the top or bottom (BEST if it's opposite to the direction of the established daily trend...) and you have confluence with the other indys, such as a cross of price over the MA's or Laguerre filter, a cross of the MACD lines, and/or color change of Rad's Osc or whatever your fav indy happens to be. This move was about 80 pips or so....

Another way to use the MTF stochs is to watch for times when the upper TF stoch stays buried at the top or bottom and the red/blue current TF stoch works some pullback magic... You can use this interaction of the different TF stochs to help you decide if a short term TF move is a significant reversal or just a pullback against the longer trend. Pullbacks are nice re-entry points on the longer trend.