RandyCandles - Information - page 35

summitfx:
Chris~ Here is the EA for ManageTP. It came from FF.

how this ea works(manage_tp)?

itguy:
This is why people leave the forum, find any profitable system on TSD and its surprising how they just dwindle away. You think they quit trading the system, hell no, they just get tired of dealing with the *******s and go private.

that's exactly right - well said !!

I think when we use TF 1 minute there more potensial profit use this system. In EJ today there maybe 200 pips more potensial pips.

Files:
ej.jpg  160 kb

Beautiful move in the EJ.........I love rollercoaster rides!

Thanks for clarifying IT guy - so do you only look for a long with a white candle, green stem above and below ? and only short with red - black above / below ? Does anyone have any further definition of what a zorro, chilli pepper and stretch candles are ? I can't find much info on this part of what seems to be a great strategy !

What a ride this has been. Maybe time for a retrace up? Really needs to get up thru the 165.05 level.

Files:
eurjpy_7-25.gif  141 kb

Wow

Hi Radatats,

Did you trade all of the blue lines or are you just pointing out the potential traders. If you did trade them then congrats.

Itguy gave his view of what he is looking for when he takes a trade. What are you looking forwhen you take a trade.

I must admit I am a bit confused because on some of the posted charts the indicators are all over the place. When I think I have it about right I then go to place a trade and mess up only to realize that it wasn't a trade at all.

Thanks for your help.

Vegas

radatats:
What a ride this has been. Maybe time for a retrace up? Really needs to get up thru the 165.05 level.

Still working on my rules. Itguy was right on. I might be a little different but that is just me. Keep reading the thread and the docs over and over and practice with small trades. This is the hardest easy money in the world you know...

Eur/Usd

On the chart there are 2 lines...one yellow and one blue. The yellow line has most of the indicators in line for a short. The blue line has all the indicators lined up for a short.

Is it better to wait for all the indicators to line up in the right direction to make the trade, in which case some smaller trades would be lost or there could be the potential to get into a trade too late.

Or is it better to get into a trade when some but not all of the indicators are lined up in the direction of the trade. How do I know which indicators are the more important or is this where experience comes into play.

One more thing. How important is it to have the blue T3 line above/below price.

Thanks....great thread

Vegas

Files:
eu2.gif  17 kb

To filter out your trades better-you might consider switching to a 15m chart and change the settings on RADS CCIFilter to 60m..Have a look. When everything lines up, you have a high % trade. Backtest it

Files:
1tl_22.gif  27 kb