New EA based on the !xMeter - page 56

please help me how to setting v 2 2 2 EA

1. like where do I set up some take-profit if it is touched, then EA will not open the trade again, because I wear haya take profit 10 pips

whereas in the original use 30 pips

because I experienced the event when the take profit 10 pips already been executed then the EA to open trade again in the direction of the signal-I want to stop if the take profit 10 pips already touched

coding please show it to my settings ?

2. XMeter CloseTrigger

I also like EA is implementing XMeter CloseTrigger

but I do not know the location of coding

coding please show it to my settings ?

I hope there Masta who want help setting these coding

receive for his love before.

PipMultiplier

I noticed that on some Brokers (Trading Point for ex.) some pairs are 4 digits and others are 5 digits.

So the PipMultiplier variable is wrong in some case and allow trading of high spread pairs.

I removed PipMultiplier global variable and insert a local one in each function that needed it with this statement (working with 2, 3, 4 and 5 digits) if it can help :

int PairDigit = MarketInfo(symb, MODE_DIGITS);

int PipMultiplier = MathPow(10, PairDigit % 2);

In some case history data is not available when corelation is computed, the EA failed with "zero divide" error.

I fix it replacing this statement

if (tick + 3 < Volume[0] || IsTesting())

Initialized = true; //give xMeter 3 ticks from start to gather all currency data before allowing trade.[/CODE]

by this one

[CODE] if (IsTesting())

Initialized = true;

if (!Initialized) {

string waitMsg = "Initializing EA, waiting for data of";

Initialized = true;

for (index = 0; index != PairCount; index++)

if (iClose(aPair + Suffix, 60, xMeterLookBackPer) == 0) {

Initialized = false;

waitMsg = waitMsg + " " + aPair + Suffix;

}

Comment(waitMsg);

}

if (!Initialized)

return(0);

!xMeter re-engineer

Hi, EveryOne:

I am currently re-engineering the !xMeterEA and am looking for experienced traders that

would like to contribute to the enhancements of this MultiPair EA. I have already included

item 1 of the below list in my WIP(WorkInProgress) EA. If you are interested in this effort

please PM me. I am attaching an image of how my current EA Chart layout appears. Candles are

Heiken Achi, and the colored Rectangles are the Sessions. Knowledge if how this EA works would

be very helpfull, as I have questions regarding the definition of the word 'Correlation'. For

example, in the list of correlated pairs, the original xMeter EA displays pairs which have

neither the Base nor the Quote currency in common(I have excluded them in the WIP version).

!xMeter Ideas

1. External Comunication with EA (Messages not going through EA properties)

- Open/Close Trades By Criteria or Manually

2. Parameters by Symbol

- Signals: Assortment of NON-MARTINGALE Signals/Strategies

- Spread Monitoring

3. Parameters by Currency

- Signals: Assortment of NON-MARTINGALE Signals/Strategies

4. Parameters by Time by Pair/Currency

- Trading Hours by Weekly/Daily/Hour or Session

1. Pacific(Sydney)

2. Asian(Tokyo)

3. European(London)

4. USA(NewYork)

5. Neural Networks: FANN Neural Network to train and use in Signal Strategies

- Offline Mode: Capture data feed for training of Neural Network Offline

- RealTime Mode: Current data feed for training of Neural Network in real time

Thanks...

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS...

furynick:
In some case history data is not available when corelation is computed, the EA failed with "zero divide" error.

I fix it replacing this statement

if (tick + 3 < Volume[0] || IsTesting())

Initialized = true; //give xMeter 3 ticks from start to gather all currency data before allowing trade.[/CODE]

by this one

[CODE] if (IsTesting())

Initialized = true;

if (!Initialized) {

string waitMsg = "Initializing EA, waiting for data of";

Initialized = true;

for (index = 0; index != PairCount; index++)

if (iClose(aPair + Suffix, 60, xMeterLookBackPer) == 0) {

Initialized = false;

waitMsg = waitMsg + " " + aPair + Suffix;

}

Comment(waitMsg);

}

if (!Initialized)

return(0);

please let me know for coding settings ( CloseTrigger ) EA v2 2 2

and how they control

receive for his love before

xmeter multipairs trader reverse EA with use time range parameter

hello bro Ferru Fx;

Thanks for sharing your xmeter ea.

I am newbie in forex. I have used your ea (xmeter multipair trader reverse ea) from the first post, and undoubtly it was profitable.

I found out that this ea is not safe to run 24/5. therefore i Would be very grateful if you could release a new version of this ea(xmeter multipairs trader reverse ea) with use time range parameter ( time start trade and time off trade). so that the ea could run only on specific time hours.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Carl:
Hi!

I've been running this EA for some time now, and thought that I should post my version, which is based on the !xMeter_v2_2_2_fp.mq4

I've added the Trading Hours, so it's now possible to set start hours and end hours together with GMToffset (the hours that differs between the broker server time and the GMT/UTC time). Default values are 00.00 - 24.00, which means that it opens trades all hours.

I've also added an on/off switch for the Stochastic indicator. Default is FALSE (not in use). When set to TRUE, new trades will only open if there's a crossing of Stochastic M1 (14,3,3) above/below the 80/20 lines. With this in use, there will be less trades, but the percentage of profitable trades increases.

It also print out the Trading hours on the screen, and a line to inform if the Stochastic filter is on.

I get two error messages: "Start time cannot be larger than End time" (changing to 0.01 and 23.59 doesn't help) and "!xMeter EA is already trading on a different chart" although there is no other chart and no other traces, not even tick history, of the previous 2.2 version.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Carl:
Sorry for that! I'm attaching a corrected version here!

Thanks Mate! I trust you ran this new version yourself, have you noticed a higher profitability or lower drawdowns compared to the previous version?

I have been trading this account for 20 days on 10K initial deposit on a demo account. It is averaging about 2% per day in profits with my balance growing to $14K as of today. Pretty good but the draw downs take the nerve of fighter jet test pilot.

I see Carl's version with the Stochastics added, I use Williams %R which

pretty much gives you the same entry points. What would be perfect is if we could close an existing trade and reverse it when the signal turns down below the 80 level or -20 in the Williams %R case. I think this would go a long way in curing the serious drawdowns and possibly make this an extremely profitable EA.

I would do this but is way beyond my coding capabilities as I am at best a hack. Any takers?

Files:

rbrohl,

It would be appreciated if you would post your settings and broker for the results on post #563.

Thank you in advance.

Phil