V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 55

Huh, i have a lot versions of V1+V2_mini5% and there a differences in code:

Variant 1:

=======

if (NormalizeDouble(((AccountEquity()-MinAccount)/AccountEquity())*100,0)>=Pct_Equity)

{

MinAccount=AccountEquity();

closeAllOrders(0);

sB=0;

closeAllOrders(1);

sS=0;

return(0);

}

=======

Variant 2:

=======

if (NormalizeDouble(((AccountEquity()-MinAccount)/AccountEquity())*100,0)>=Pct_Equity)

{

MinAccount=AccountEquity();

closeAll();

sB=0;

sS=0;

return(0);

}

=======

Why code has those differences? It influences something? Because on tester some different results.

cucurucu:
If you use the original V1 and V2 (my two separate EAs) with DEFAULT settings, you don't have to stop them.

They were built for fully automatic mode. I use them non stop. My PC is allways on and I never stop the EAs. I don't interfere in any other way (e.g. manually closing the trades).

If you use other settings or other EA(s)... I can't help you.

could you post to this forum your live statement..? i'm usin gbola version for now. but if you think your original more safe and profitable... i plan to use it in other account.. thx

stevenali:
could you post to this forum your live statement..? i'm usin gbola version for now. but if you think your original more safe and profitable... i plan to use it in other account.. thx

I think you can find the statement at post #1

hello did anyone find v1 and v2 took a bit of a hit in the last day or two? still in profit but the double ups got a level 6?? for me. i'm finding it best to leave it alone for now. pitty i cant get this working as a bot on oanda as the spread would be saving me a bit.

i've started a sub account and i use boxes to hedge the trends.

never thought i'd hope for ranging markets so much. hopefully in a few months... we will see.

GL

Hi guys,

I checked the code for V1+V2 original version by cucurucu and V1+V2_mini by bolla. Then I found something different. The original one take profit for 26 pips for short position but the bolla's version take profit for 27 pips. The long position is same for both version.

Pls, need confirmation from cucurucu as well as bolla. Thx guys... U rock the Trading World

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
What you gonna fiddle with it and say "YOU MUST BUY YOU MUST BUY"

agreed, taking something that is open, tweaking it a bit and selling it off is pretty low. That seems to be going on here.

theone555:
Could you please post here your variant of V1+V2_min5%?

Here it is

Files:

Guys, after weeks of testing, I think the original v1solo and v2solo may still be the best all around choice. Does anyone disagree?

Have we been going around in a circle trying to improve the EA?

hhsmoney:
Guys, after weeks of testing, I think the original v1solo and v2solo may still be the best all around choice. Does anyone disagree?

Have we been going around in a circle trying to improve the EA?

What kind of returns (% weekly) are you getting on the original version?

I came to this conclusion a couple posts back and it's good to see that more people are seeing the light. I think the best thing to do is to optimize the EA for more pairs other then EUR/USD maybe GBP/USD more movement? Cucurucu we need you back! lol

Best of Luck!

Consultant:
What kind of returns (% weekly) are you getting on the original version?

I came to this conclusion a couple posts back and it's good to see that more people are seeing the light. I think the best thing to do is to optimize the EA for more pairs other then EUR/USD maybe GBP/USD more movement? Cucurucu we need you back! lol

Best of Luck!

My return has been right inline with cucurucu's projection, a little less than $1,000 for the month, $944 to be exact. Only thing is that I started out with a $10,000 demo instead of $3,000, but that shouldn't make any difference.

Well, still good that people made modifications. If we never try, we'll never know!