V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 40

I am using V1 +V2 new for 5 working days now.

4 pairs $3000 starting capital.

So far equity is up $552 in 5 days.

I do close all orders when I hit $100 profit every time. I restart the EA with the new market conditions immediately. Also only allow 4 Maxtrade levels.

This is the best EA so far.

nubika

nubika:

I do close all orders when I hit $100 profit every time. I restart the EA with the new market conditions immediately. Also only allow 4 Maxtrade levels.

nubika

Which version are you using? You trade with 4 pairs? Which ones? I thought it is best traded with EURUSD only?

Anyway, do you have to close the orders "manually"? Or everything is being done automatically? Also the "restarting" of the EA?

I am using the original version, and it's giving good results, but a little bit "slow," as I am trading it on EURUSD currency pair only.

From Mar 14 up to this posting, my (standard) demo account of $3000 yielded $117.16 (4% gain), with a floating loss of $2 now . Nice indeed, but yours seems a lot better!

I opened another demo account (mini) with $10k. The initial lot bought is 0.25. Is this correct? I used the "original" mini version on this one. Anybody?

Pinggarcia

My version is called V1+V2 new.

You can find that somewhere along these posts.

It should be one of the last ones posted.

As I said I think the success in my method is that I keep restarting the EA and it places new orders as per the current market conditions are.

I am running the 4 major pairs.

EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GPB/USD and USD/JPY

It is just keep churning out profit consistently daily.

Very happy with it.

I have the Fifthelement EA running simultaniously on same settings same pairs, but it is always in DD or in loosing. I just can not make that create any profits. The PC is on 24/7, but only V1+V2new is making profit.

nubika

nubika:
Also only allow 4 Maxtrade levels. nubika

How do you limit it to 4 trades max. I don't see it in the parameters.

jlpi:
How do you limit it to 4 trades max. I don't see it in the parameters.

It is under PC_lot: 4

I also set PC_equity to 25 (25% of the equity, when it will start doubling the starting lot size.)

At the moment it starts with 0.2 lots. (Level 0)

$3559 balance right now.

nubika

Hi Nubika, I set it up exactly as you did with pc lot 4 and pc equity 25 on the four majors but for the life of me I can not get it to open up initial lots bigger than .01. I am running it at Interbank fx with 200 to 1 leverage on a $3,000 mini demo. It is way to conservative this way.

Initial lotsize calculation

pooper scoopers:
Hi Nubika, I set it up exactly as you did with pc lot 4 and pc equity 25 on the four majors but for the life of me I can not get it to open up initial lots bigger than .01. I am running it at Interbank fx with 200 to 1 leverage on a $3,000 mini demo. It is way to conservative this way.

Nubika most likely changed the "Balance" setting from the deafult 5000 value to 300, because reading the code, that setting is used in the formula to calculate the initial Lotsize. ((Actual-balance / "Balance") /100)

Cheers

nubika:

nubika

Hi,

Do you use mini account or a standard?

1pip= 1$

Thanks

Hi Guys!

I use 1 World Demo on this EA test. They have only one type of demo account, but they allow you to go down to 0.01 lots.

I did change the balance to $3000 at the start and keep changing it as I restart. I always use the actual balance figure there.

It is definetaly a mini account setup.

1 pip = $0.1

nubika

Hi guys,

I'm trying to give this a try in a demo account with the original versions back in post 1. I've got them attached to 2 seperate charts and the little frown face is up in the corner, but I've had it going all day today and no trades produced. Is this normal, any ideas? I'm using IBFX. Thanks in advance.