V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 37

couchboy:
What currency pairs and time frames does everyone use with this EA?

V1 +V2 works best on EUR/USD. TF is irrelevant since it uses price.

I wonder how many versions of this EA are floating around now. I have my own that I didn't even bother posting because it was made obsolete the day after I made it.

Anyway, how is testing going for everybody? Has it made anybody a millionaire yet?

saintmo:
cucurucu,

I probably don't understand all the nuances of this system, but would like to run something past you.

If instead of opening a $9000 account and starting with .03 lots (3 times amount of your $3000 based account) I opened 3 separate $3000 accounts each starting with .01 lots but with each separate account starting trading a day apart or a week apart or some different frequency would you think that I could reasonably expect $1500 per month (or whatever amount) with less risk than one single $9000 account? Or would the risk be too similar to bother with separate smaller accounts?

I hoped I explained that well enough.

Thanks,

saintrade

This entire idea could be SIMULATED within the EA, on a single account. Any programmers up to it?

I was thinking that myself

i believe if you have ajustable magic numbers. then you could load 3 charts and set i different master string for each chart. that way the ea only pays attention to the trades it makes on that one chart and does not cross the others, i was thinking of it this morn. it's an AWE-SOME idea.

even a lock on the amount the ea may have for each chart, that way one can wipe out but the other are still fine.

that would open the possiblity of a little more risk for return, and new pairs.

try but would need a little help.

cur, bolla what do you guys think?

that simple ???

no sh*t !!! i never even though of that.... i have to give it a shot then. you're the man [or woman] all you changed was the name ? in the code you mean right ?... oh wait there is extern var for that....

damn, sometimes things are so simple they elude you....

wait... but if one of the charts is blowing out your account then all the money is going for the rest of them too....

whats your thought's on controlling the amount of cash each chart gets?... if you could segregate the amount then it would be perfect!! time to code!!!!

well i am tired.. maybe tomorrow i'll recode to control it.

OK Guys!

This is how I use this indicator. V1+V2 new.

1 World Mini account 400:1 $3000 Demo

I run 4 pairs. The four majors.

The only thing I changed is

Pc-lot 4

Pc-equity 25

And I am not using the Indicators (Blank)

As I said started with $3000 on the 15/05/2007

Currently the account equity is on $3400, so 12% gain in 3 days. Fantastic.

What I actually do is, as soon as the equity shows $100 profit gain I close all orders with the profit manually and immediately restart the EA.

This method helped me to survive all of the big swings in the last 3 days.

The way I run it is good enough to start live with it. never been in DD more than 3.5% with plenty of margins left. The largest lot this way is 0.32.

I also run the Fifthelement EA same setup same pairs and that one is loosing daily. Stagnating on the same level or down.

V1+V2 is actually making profit of $100 a day on a $3000 capital. Good enough to me. I set it and go for work and when I get home check the result and restart the EA.

I found this much better than Fifthelement.

nubika

man this ea is one shakey mofo. its like a mexican jumping bean. hahahah. and watching you guys try to get it right is like watching a bunch of monkeys with a football. lol.

Ted Noogent:
man this ea is one shakey mofo. its like a mexican jumping bean. hahahah. and watching you guys try to get it right is like watching a bunch of monkeys with a football. lol.

so let me get this right?.. you calling me a monkey ?

a hairy animal?

you think i eat bannas

well you are right

come a litle closer so i may fling my poop at you!!

aramis:
trade lots was lower than 12

The highest lot opened was 1 when my internet connection got down this morning (7.30GMT). All buy orders closed when I re opened the EA, that made a loss of 1400 $ (demo account fortunatly) V1+V2mini new2 from Bolla

Does the version from islandrock fullfills requirements

One point is that there is so much versions now that I'm not capable to choose because I do not have a digest of all versions, and so no global vision.

Curucu, Islandrock, Bolla you should discuss together and unify with one fantastic version

The reason why you stuck at 1 lot is becos your maxlot is stuck at 1 and your account balance is less than 6000. See code....

if (AccountBalance()>6000) MaxLot=MathFloor(AccountBalance()/4)/100;

What you can do is Modify the 6000 to 600, that will solve your max lot problem.