Adaptive Abdullah grid - page 9

And By The Way

This thread always had a certain bad smell attached to it.

Zappata took several days to roll out nothing of substance. Then released "the final pieces" which drew no response.

About a week later, Zappata and a bunch of new members suddenly show up quoting and referencing a couple of books that they seemed to have just read for the first time.

Then he changed the name of his method and drew in some fresh contributors for a couple of more weeks. Now some fear that he may have fled the scene (although I fully expect him back).

The point being, folks, PLEASE quit wasting your time trying to use Martingale to grow nickels into millions of dollars. The math is not in your favor and never will be.

Making money from Forex is hard. But so is learning how to ride a bicycle.

And once you get the hang of both tasks - they're not so hard after all. But you've got to pay your dues in learning how to get it right.

Do you believe that John Henry or George Soros got to where they are in life by monkeying around with Martingale schemes? Trading for nickels instead of dollars? Using methods that always contained a ticking time-bomb?

Of course they didn't. And neither will you. But the choice is all yours.

To my freinds

Hi everybody

I have decided earlier to not post in the thread for a while. Because of the misunderstanding created after my last post from both my freinds & others, I decided to clarify some things espacially to my freinds:

1- It's true that I find a complementary tool which improves verbally my system & I decided to not post it in public for 2 reasons. First, I don't want to give it to lazzy people who don't want to intercat with other people ideas & get free tips without any effort. Second, I don't want to give it now to my freinds until I test it real & live, this way nobody will blame me if it shows in the future that this tool is useless.

2- I'm not intererested in selling any EA's at all. Why should I sell a profitable system since trading it will give million times the income from selling it. By the way, I don't like EA's & I don't know how to write them. As I stated before, I trade for fun.

3- If any of my freinds want any clarification about my system, just drop your email via private message & I'll be glad to answer & interact. The complimentary tool will be revealed to my freinds after testing it (of course it's not a one night stand).

4- Beleive it or not, the complimentary tool was inspired from BrentMack (Maybe he prefers to call him "Prentmack" the brofessionel trader HaHaHa)

5- All the essentials of my profitable system (even the complimentary tool) exists in this thread, just read it carefully.

6- I'm not quitting this forum, I will post in other threads & probably starting new threads as I have many ideas about new systems I would like to develop.

See you in this thread after getting my first million.

See you in other threads soon,

Zappata

Cool!

zappata:
Beleive it or not, the complimentary tool was inspired from BrentMack (Maybe he prefers to call him "Prentmack" the brofessionel trader HaHaHa)Zappata

Hi Zappata -

Glad I could help.

Peace and prosperity to you, sir!

And you'll probably be happy to know that I'm done helping you. Good luck.

By the way

By the way Prent, I have called my complimentary tool inspired by you " Chita" tool, as it's a technique to switch between sell & buy like Chita (of Tarzan) do.

Thanks for help & have fun,

Zappata