**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 62

JaxPacific:
Can someone tell me what my malfunction is? After loading all of the "updated" stuff from the beginning, I can't seem to get it to function right. Could someone tell me what I'm missing? Thanks.

--------------------------------

JaxPacific: Hello!

Iam getting exactly the sam thing, showing same colors on all 4 time frames. After draging these indicators(HAS AND HAS2) on to the charts, I refreshed and re started the computer, again and again.

I tried number of times, and I was unable to make it to work, so far.

Anyone of YOU, kindly post complete template with inclusion of HAS and HAS2 indicators, please!

I will appreciate the help in this regard! Thank you, Steinitz and all!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Personal malfunction

Your charts will look like that if you haven't got the "HEIKEN_ASHI_SMOOTHED" indicator in your indicators folder. Both the HAS bar and HAS Bar2 indicators pull their data from the heiken smoothed. Make sure you use the one with the underscores.

Toccata:
Your charts will look like that if you haven't got the "HEIKEN_ASHI_SMOOTHED" indicator in your indicators folder. Both the HAS bar and HAS Bar2 indicators pull their data from the heiken smoothed. Make sure you use the one with the underscores.

I already have heiken_ashi_smooth_alert in my indicator folder but the HAS BAR and HAS BAR2 still not working to my meta terminal graph..so here so many newbie have the same problem like me but nobody still not give the explanation. When I back to history of this thread cja give the some explanation but I dont understand what actually missing the file like dot something like that. So I hope somebody can give the explanation here since we are newbie.

Finally I get the answer why the HAS BAR and HAS BAR2 cannot work to me because I miss to download heiken_ashi_smooth.mq4 like Toccata said even I have heiken_ashi_smooth alert it is different one. So the problem is solved.

onetarmizi:
Finally I get the answer why the HAS BAR and HAS BAR2 cannot work to me because I miss to download heiken_ashi_smooth.mq4 like Toccata said even I have heiken_ashi_smooth alert it is different one. So the problem is solved.

-----------------------------

Hello!

Could please tell me, where is this heiken_ashi_smooth.mq4!

I mean on the first page of the thread, that is not the under scored one!

Thanks!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Assistance

rswamy4449,

If you used the default install for MT4, All of the indicators in this picture should be located in your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators directory and loaded on your trading screen so they look like the picture does. If this does not work please post your screen shot with your trading screen and Navigator screen open so we can see what your seeing. Hope this helps.

Files:

Ted Noogent:
Yo craig your fulla shit and Im gonna be a gazillionaire with HAS method. I made 323 pips just this week. what you forgot about is the method isnt just another MA. its all about MTF and confluence not just the ma's. if you really understood trading you'd know this but you dont so you must just be a jellous hack. anytime your ready you can blow my shaft bro.

Ted.....

I like your excitement about being a rich dude on the beach with a mai tai in hand but please tone down the language as there are woman on here and guys that may not want to visualize the organ grinder verbiage.

Thanks

Thank You

Toccata:

Once you said that, it clicked what I did. I have so many indicators, I group them in my list by putting the same character in front of their name, so I can find which indicators are a part of which system, for testing. When you said it pulls the info, I knew what was wrong.

Thanks, your time and effort in getting back to me was appreciated.

PS: For the above posts. I can respect anyone's opinion, even if it has language in it. BUT .. come on guys, Lets prove methods right or wrong based off of facts and information. Sound good?

proverbs:
rswamy4449,

If you used the default install for MT4, All of the indicators in this picture should be located in your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators directory and loaded on your trading screen so they look like the picture does. If this does not work please post your screen shot with your trading screen and Navigator screen open so we can see what your seeing. Hope this helps.

-----------------------------------------------

Proverbs: Hello!

Thank you for your prompt message and help.

I am here with attaching my screen shot.

Thank you again!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

rswamy4449:
-----------------------------

Hello!

Could please tell me, where is this heiken_ashi_smooth.mq4!

I mean on the first page of the thread, that is not the under scored one!

Thanks!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

You can find it in the first post that was the updated one from Mr. Steinitz