**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 56

Guppy 50pip line

BTW; yesterday [25th] saw both 50 pip lines as a source of resitance. But not the day before...

MT4 question

I noticed that my Mt4 demo expired and my statements have vanished. Is this what I am to expect? How often does it expire and how can I keep the demo alive and well so I can accumulate months of history?

Well I opened a new account with 10,000.00. I will start over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see many of you have asked about an EA for these two methods. I am waiting patiently for Bluto. He told me recently that I should have a preliminary version to try out soon.

I invite all programmers to try their own version of an EA if you have the experience and have the know with all. If you have any questions regarding the rules and any other nuisances for the development of your EA please email me. You should have my email address as it was given out to all members.

I have to go now and reply to 11 new members.

Thanks!

SteveC:
Hi I have just started readingthis thread 5 pages in. I have one question, do the individual timeframe indicators represent the trend at the time of the screen shown or are they per bar for the time frame given. ie. if I am on a 15 minute timeframe are the 30 m, 60 min bars on the indicator adjusted to show the trend at the lower timeframe or is it only the last bar which is correct. There is no possibility of looking back say 20 bars to see what all teh trends were. I have seen this problem before hence the question. It may be that this has been programmed differently.

I wil keep reading as i like the method.

Steve

When you look at your platfrom and are viewing the MTF indicator you are looking at real time. The 5M bar is that color for "X" number of 1M bars that have accumulated in real time. 30M bar represents 30 minutes of data in real time. If you look at the color of the 30M bar at 8:29 it is unstable with 29 minutes of previous data and can change at 8:30. After 8:30 it is stable and will not re-paint.

steinitz:
I noticed that my Mt4 demo expired and my statements have vanished. Is this what I am to expect? How often does it expire and how can I keep the demo alive and well so I can accumulate months of history?

I see many of you have asked about an EA for these two methods. I am waiting patiently for Bluto. He told me recently that I should have a preliminary version to try out soon.

I invite all programmers to try their own version of an EA if you have the experience and have the know with all. If you have any questions regarding the rules and any other nuisances for the development of your EA please email me. You should have my email address as it was given out to all members.

Thanks!

Usually expires every 30 days. Next time click account history tab, then click right mouse button choose detail statement and transfer to your 'my document' folder. You can keep records as long you like. Good luck with your nice system.

Perpetual Demo

steinitz:

Thanks!

Steinitz

Go to FXDD site www.fxdd.com and sign up a demo with them. They do not erase the results after 30 days and the Demo seems to be perpetual.

FxN

Membership announcement

We are 190 members strong as of today!

Looks like we are in a somewhat holding pattern in terms of new ideas. So far I am pleased that I am able to have my templates set-up with all I need right now. I have attached all three in an earlier post.

I am satisfied that everything refreshes automatically. I am happy with the newest addition of the pivot calculator also posted earlier.

Exits are really never easy and most of you just settle for making pips and not sweating over not capturing the whole move. You can always get back in later. Just scalp the trend.

For those of you that like the original method that is fine. You will have some head fakes but once you capture the real move it should put you in the black. That is what is being reported and witnessed by me.

We are waiting for the EA to be built. We have had many people asking if they can contribute money or their time to make one. The money idea is not needed at this time. I just ask that each and everyone keep up the good work and post some of your good and bad trades so we can see what is going on.

Scalp Top Down Method

Thanks Bluemoon for your feed back on the Asian session.

Not many comments regarding experiences with the scalp method. Anyone actually using it? What have been your experiences to date, anyone??

Scaling in / pyramid style

This trading methodology is ideal for scaling in!

5m MTF Blue - get ready to trade!

15M goes blue - enter 3 positions

30M goes blue - enter 2

60M goes blue - enter 1

Perfect pyramid. Would have worked fantastically on Cable today. So....

3 @ 2.0044

2 @ 2.0032

1 @ 2.0023

Average enter = 2.0036

Ride the trend for max pips. I actually prefer to scale out aswell as per Mark Douglas' Trading in the Zone.

Thank you

bluemoon21:
David_T

Being as I live in Perth, W. Australia, it suits me to trade in the Asian and the London session, where the Guppy does better than the Majors. I use the original method most and I watch [some times exit?] the 50pip line from the 00.00 GMT open.

bluemoon21

Thank you Bluemoon21 what do you mean by the 50pip line up and down from the 00.00gmt please explain if you could

Many thanks

David-T

Indicators, templates for system attached

I have included the most recent indicators, templates and pdf as of 4/25/2007

For compilation of important posts from FF click on:

Part I - http://www.savefile.com/files/649766

Part II - http://www.savefile.com/files/649767