**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 93

Craig:
Are those the mainframes on fantasy island?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Craig: Hello!

What do you mean?

It seems, your keyboard, don't have any controls!

If you don't like OR don't learn any thing on this thread, just keep quiet.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

basictrader:
Hi Don

Tried method 1 out yesterday on 9 pairs looking for just 10 pips on each. 11 positive trades out of 12 for + 93 pips. Very happy.

Thank you.

Johnoz

Great job!

Welcome aboard to this thread. My first impression is WOW you did great for just getting into it. Please let us know which method you are using for this. I bet it was the scalping one looking for 10 pips.

Thanks for posting

hi

basictrader:
Hi Don

Tried method 1 out yesterday on 9 pairs looking for just 10 pips on each. 11 positive trades out of 12 for + 93 pips. Very happy.

Thank you.

Johnoz

wow that's great...pls share your strategy here

I'm using 30 m TF ..entry when 30 m and 1 h turn into same color .

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I havnt read this whole thread, but I don't see what all the fuss is for. He posts his indicators on the first page, test them for yourself. If you can't take the time to test the indicators for yourselves in real time, why would you trust the EA anyway?

General announcement !

There are people on this forum with the sole purpose to bash anything they can. I figure these people are irate loosers that have lost too much lunch money.

The purpose of this message is to warn all members what to look out for to detect a basher from just somebody with a negative comment with possible merit.

1. Ridiculous handle

2. Posts under 10

3. History of poster is all bashing

It's there waste of time since I just have them deleted and "suspended" when applicable. Just ignore them and wait for the post to be deleted. While they waste time we use our time to make pips.

Have a nice weekend!

steinitz:
There are people on this forum with the sole purpose to bash anything they can. I figure these people are irate loosers that have lost too much lunch money.

The purpose of this message is to warn all members what to look out for to detect a basher from just somebody with a negative comment with possible merit.

1. Ridiculous handle

2. Posts under 10

3. History of poster is all bashing

It's there waste of time since I just have them deleted and "suspended" when applicable. Just ignore them and wait for the post to be deleted. While they waste time we use our time to make pips.

Have a nice weekend!

I am agree with you, although, sometimes I got distracted with those negative and annoying posts too Anyway, keep up good work and have a nice day

Best,

steinitz:
Read above

A moth enters a VACUUM tube the same way you set the SL to the entry price right the same second the trade is entered. You should read your logs closer.

No amount of optimization will change fundamental flaws.

I was not aware that MetaTrader 4 ran on Z-Series IBM Mainframes. Would you please explain how you emulate x86 on Z/390. I am using MetaTrader 4 on Linux for hosting, but backtesting still doesn't work under Linux, so I assume you would need to be running Windows on a mainframe? If so, you're in the wrong field and so is your friend. If on the other hand you are calling something like an 8 core Xeon machine a "Mainframe" you are very sadly mistaken. In order to get significant performance increase for more than 2 cores you would need to write your own multithreaded extensions in C/C++ DLL files, a task similar to the one I'm currently working on.

daraknor:
I am using MetaTrader 4 on Linux for hosting....

Question: How do you get that to work? Do you use wine?

Michael

daraknor:
A moth enters a VACUUM tube the same way you set the SL to the entry price right the same second the trade is entered. You should read your logs closer.

No amount of optimization will change fundamental flaws.

I was not aware that MetaTrader 4 ran on Z-Series IBM Mainframes. Would you please explain how you emulate x86 on Z/390. I am using MetaTrader 4 on Linux for hosting, but backtesting still doesn't work under Linux, so I assume you would need to be running Windows on a mainframe? If so, you're in the wrong field and so is your friend. If on the other hand you are calling something like an 8 core Xeon machine a "Mainframe" you are very sadly mistaken. In order to get significant performance increase for more than 2 cores you would need to write your own multithreaded extensions in C/C++ DLL files, a task similar to the one I'm currently working on.

I believe the gentleman is using a radio shack computer. You know the one with a tape recorder that is used as a tape drive. I hear it runs circles around any IBM mainframe.

By the way if you plan on attacking my thread please be more attentive to details as I never said a moth enters a vacuum tube. I said they interfere with the circuitry. Being an licensed advanced Amateur radio operator "kk7cp" and holding two US patents on digital electronic designs I think I understand that a moth cannot enter a sealed vacuum tube.

Good luck in your trading......

Guys ... cool down please ...

Cheers,