**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 59

gofx:
PeterJFX, since you mentioned Camarilla, I have a problem. I had put a camarilla indicator on my charts last week. After the weekend, the lines were all crunched up and stayed that way. So I deleted the indicator but it didn't go away. I could not get rid of it. I had to delete my charts alltogether and put up new ones.

Any tips? Also which Camarilla indicator do you use? I see that there are several for Metatrader.

Thanks....

I had the same issue with that and some other indicators. Really weird and also had to delete my chart. I thought my CRT had a burn !

LOL

steinitz:
I had the same issue with that and some other indicators. Really weird and also had to delete my chart. I thought my CRT had a burn ! LOL

if you want to delete indicator chart objects go to

charts > objects > object list

and you can choose which indicator chart object you want to delete

indicator problem

BluePearl, what you recommend is for objects, not indicators. I tried everything to no avail. But there must be a way somehow.

steinitz:
I have included the most recent indicators, templates and pdf as of 4/25/2007

For compilation of important posts from FF click on:

Part I - http://www.savefile.com/files/649766

Part II - http://www.savefile.com/files/649767

Thank your indicators ,I'm glad to you know chinese proverb!

Indicator objects

gofx:
BluePearl, what you recommend is for objects, not indicators. I tried everything to no avail. But there must be a way somehow.

It may be a case that the indicator is drawing objects on your screen, i.e. lines as in Camarilla. You need to delete both Indicator & Objects. Right click screen and select Object list and delete as required AFTER you have deleted the indicator.

Steve

DelBoy:
Not been here for a while! Have been spending all my time trying to perfect the original Steinitz Method, just using the 5min timeframe as I like to view multiple charts to maximise opportunities until such time as we have an EA!!

The attached chart shows the progress so far!! It's working realy well, but still not totally happy with exits! Will we ever!!

Keep up the great work guys

That indicator at the bottom of your charts is hot!! Would you perhaps be interested in sharing that with your cohorts here at forexTSD?

Indicators

Hi All

I'm having difficulty loading Has, Need help!! I downloader the indicators from the 24/4, having first removed the older versions (which I had no difficulty with) from my indicators list..OOPS forgot to close charts that were calling for indicators - kept freezing then shutdown error.. Had to remove the platform and download from scratch..... Loaded indicators and templates.... tried to set up chart first with template and then by loading each indicator, (starting with Has then superimposing HAS2)triple checking the input settings shutdown platform and reloaded again had what looked good then switched charts when i came back the HAS and Has2 were solid rows with no shading or distinctions between blocks.....!!!!!! Then remembered there was a MT4 platform update that I installed this morning.. Could this have something to do with the difficulty if not maybe someone may have a suggestions.

Always looking for a witty line

gofx:

gofx,

I apologize for not replying to your PM. The only way to clear off the camarilla lines is to either have a template w/o the camarilla points and reload it or complete close the chart window and start again.

clearing objects

forex_for_life:
gofx, I apologize for not replying to your PM. The only way to clear off the camarilla lines is to either have a template w/o the camarilla points and reload it or complete close the chart window and start again.

I can't see how thats true, not wishing to be contentious as all objects can be deleted. I have a Clear ALL script which is just a ObjectsDeleteALL and that always works. Just does what it says on the box and in my previous message. And a Clear All template as well for no extra charge. Make sure you putthe template in the correct template directory, there are 2. Its the one that looks like this "C:\FXDD MT4\templates". May be named differantly.

These may help. Steve

Files:

Thanks to CJA

Here are the indicators you asked for!!

Good luck with the testing of the EA

I'm out of here now on a lads nightout!!! Have fun catch up Monday

lee_yan_cn:
The indicator on the bottom of your chart looks great!Can you share it with me? Great Thanks!