I have sent you a PM.

Could you please answer.

Thanks a lot.

Yes, but we're closed since 2nd April, 2007

Regards

David

statements

Neuimex

My standard setup and statement of Neuimex can't be made yet. Have to wait till monday.

North Finance

With North Finance I had trouble this week. No trades with USDJPY and EURJPY. I don't know why there weren't any. In my view action enough to make trades.

Only thing I can imagine is that there were many problems with the connection to their demo server.

MIG

I think because MIG only has a max 1:100 leverage, my first test account nearly blew up with four pairs.

I started all over again on the 17th with only the GBPUSD on a $ 10,000 demo account. This seems to work so far.

All attachments are concerning MIG.

Regards,

nohills

davidke20:

Regards

David

Closed for testers?

davidke20:

Regards

David

closed since April 2 he says. hahaha. it's hilarious how this dude likes to act like a big shot with his POS ea. what's next dude? global domination? a few multinational subsidiary's to sell your amazing ea's? u r sux. lmao.

Ted Noogent:
if I wanted your input I'd ask for it so don't speak unless I ask you to. got it?

And if we wanted your input we would ask for it too. So please go to play somewhere else and let us work the way we intend to.

Thanks

Thierry

retro:
Trading IBFX $5000 demo.

OOTB settings except aggressive mode.

Pairs EUR/USD,USD/CAD

still doing well with loonie.

Interesting... nice.... Could you please post your set?

Thanks,

N2

JoZo:
Closed for testers?

Jozo,

Please understand me. I work this way. Every once in a while when I discovered some new trading system, I will call for recruitment of a testing team. Its open for the public, but I only limited it for certain time and certain people. Some fuckers like Ted Noogent will never get my system, I guarantee never to them.

The reason I'm not posting the file on the public forum:

1) I know decompile is a easy job, cause I know how to do it

2) Anti scams, I've seen people download EA in TSD, rename the file and sell it as their own development EA

3) I have no intention to sell any EA, I have make enough money from it

4) I need a group of people who willing to share their efforts to help me test my EA, find out the problem to furthur develop it.

5) When I form a group of people, I can make sure I can deliver sufficient education to them. I've seen people downloaded Phoenix and use it on their live account. When it loss money, that fucker actually come back and blame Hendrick for sharing the lossing money EA...I'm seriously doubted, whether people will come after me when I post the EA here.

Please understand me and stay tune if you're still interested on testing my future development.

Regards

David