RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 16

davidke20:
Its expected. Over trading dude. I think you seriously need to think off why most EA loss, basically 1 set of money management algorithm can only suite 1 currency pair. By looking at your statement, I dont know why pair is giving problem with my EA. Could be EURUSD, but its best work with EURUSD originally. Because I designed this EA based on EURUSD. Could be GBPUSD used up the margin, where EURUSD canot open the martingale position to cover the losses it made. Am I right? Am I wrong? No offense please. Just discussion.

Regards

David

sorry you are right, I forgot to lower the risk when I attached new currencies. the typical beginners mistake. eur/usd did not get stopped out there was not enough margin on my account. I should have looked more in detail before posting that statement. I will start new next week with lower risk or fewer currencies.

Alex

Week 1

Here are my results for week one with settings. The EA is set up on IBFX mini demo with an initial 50K deposit. Only trading EURUSD on M30.

Files:
week_1.htm  21 kb
week_1.gif  6 kb
settings.txt  1 kb

since tuesday, default except for aggresive mode = true

Files:

mrtools:
Results for the week starting 4/10/07 demo om IBFX $1000, All on M30 Timeframe, default settings except aggression = true and risk = 1, stoploss = 25. tools

Very nice! Did you do that manually or do you have a script you wouldn't mind sharing?

N2

Need2bFree:
Very nice! Did you do that manually or do you have a script you wouldn't mind sharing? N2

That makes 3 grandpa in 1 thread now

No.1 Yeoeleven

No.2 mrtools

No.3 Need2bFree

By the way, No.2 has posted it here.

Regards

David

davidke20:
That makes 3 grandpa in 1 thread now

No.1 Yeoeleven

No.2 mrtools

No.3 Need2bFree

By the way, No.2 has posted it here.

Regards

David

lol! Yes I saw it right after I posted.... got it!... (thanks Mr Tools) Now to see if I can make it work.

N2

statements

Still looking good... thanks!!!

N2

oops.. in my hurry to run to work I miss nameded the Alpari statement to Velocity4x.

statement Neuimex

This is my first statement for demoing with Neuimex (I know they have trouble..., but I still use them for testing purposes)

Tomorrow I will send statements for Mig and North Finance.

Lotsize is 0.1

Aggresive_mode = false, so broker time should be important.

This broker time is GMT + 2, but I didn't change the preset for this.

Results are promising.

Regards,

nohills

Files:

My first statment.

The only change is the initialstop=20 (indicated by David on this forum).

Only one of the first 1 lot i've closed manualy for had a alteration (close of a chart with reverse condition)

Best Regards.

this demo run 4 days

today 04/13/207

we have 2 times 6 level

1 on eurusd and 1 on usdchf

win all time