Does anyone have an EA that Works???? - page 3

The Elite section definitely has EA that work. Some of them suffer drawdowns, but I wish I could have an account trading *half* of those EA. Even 1/5 would be nice Some of them seem to break even in the long run (with no settings update after a year) but I don't see any consistent losers or imploded accounts. Firebird suffered some drawdowns and I agree with the advice given on why to not use it. I might use it, but with the disclaimer of small accounts that I don't mind loosing, pulling money out of the accounts on a regular basis.

Hi ajk and daraknor

can you introduce me, which EA is working and profit in Elite section.

and in your mind know is work and good EA.

thanks

tytian

MiniMe:
In general the EAs that depends on market signals will perform well but they need user input.

What you need to do is look at the daily and the 4H chart and try to see where the price is going, then set your EA to sell only or buy only, also avoid the news and the US market.

If you do that with EAs that takes market signals to trade (not scapling or grid EAs cause they use shorter time frame to decide the trade) then you should be ok with most of the EAs in general.

Excellent point!!!

Been running directional grids for sometime now, using daily and 4hr charts for guidance. Use the ea's as a trading tools and suspend or turn off during news. Most want to "set and forget" which I believe is unrealist in the forex market.

daraknor:

... ... I'm very interested in everyone else's favorite EAs. I don't like to put all my eggs in one basket. I think the Martingale/Pyramid systems should come with a disclaimer alongside the reports

Btw, most brokers also want call confirmation for orders over 10 lots I've heard. 5-10 lots is a magical number, because now the broker needs to enter the market and they don't like that. I've heard FXDD allows up to 50 without any grief, but I haven't confirmed or tested that.

Almost 10% a day. I'm still waiting for my next margin call. Wanted to see what kind of damage will be done later.

Regards

David

Files:

ajk:
Alot of ea's work. why not join the elite section? some good stuff for 12 bucks a month. I wouldve paid a hell of a lot more.

There you GO! Great Advice!!! JOIN THE ELITE SECTION!

You won't regret it - It truly is the least expensive tuition.

Hi guys,

my first post on here. Hallo everybody.

I trade since 18 months, good money results, but very bad health results trading live is too stressful so as Im a developer i coded my system into an ea which trades alone. It works fine,

But I have one problem :

I compiled the EA and let it run in, but when I try to send the ordersend() function I get 'sendorder() function not supported from EA' ?!

Anybody knows what the problem might be ?

under which format should I compile the code ?

Any help is appreciated

Thank you

Etts

etts:
Hi guys,

my first post on here. Hallo everybody.

I trade since 18 months, good money results, but very bad health results trading live is too stressful so as Im a developer i coded my system into an ea which trades alone. It works fine,

But I have one problem :

I compiled the EA and let it run in, but when I try to send the ordersend() function I get 'sendorder() function not supported from EA' ?!

Anybody knows what the problem might be ?

under which format should I compile the code ?

Any help is appreciated

Thank you

Etts

Etts,

If you PM me we can discuss the issue there. However, please be ready to share the EA with me if you want me to debug it.

thanks.

Maji:
Etts,

If you PM me we can discuss the issue there. However, please be ready to share the EA with me if you want me to debug it.

thanks.

Hi Maji,

thank you for your offer, but you know, I spent lot of time to develop a strategy, and code it.

I cant share it at this point

Sorry

etts:

You give your own answer. Check what you called your function. Apparently, you called it SendOrder() which doesn't exist. It should be OrderSend().