Does anyone have an EA that Works???? - page 2

daraknor:
That system is slow suicide. I've posted about Martingale systems before. What I would like you to validate isn't that the system has consistent profits for a duration, but that each loop and lot doubling actually has increased chance of success greater than random entry. In other words, I'd want to see that your first doubled lot has a profit factor greater than 1.05. Otherwise, you're going to watch the entire account disappear in a matter of hours at some point in the future, as seen by 10points3, Goblin, Predator, etc.

Dude, I aware you're a very high credibility person on Phoenix's threads. So, do you have any suggestion for me? I know the account will blow up(god will fix a date for me). No matter what, its only 1 of my sub account, and I dont care whether it blow up or not, I'm not counting my breakfast on it. Anyway, look carefully on my statement. Look at the beginning 1st~3rd trades at the bottom, see what happened to it. I have no problem to let it blow up anyway. Meanwhile, high profit factor doesn't mean it can run on live account. Help yourself to make a comparison between live VS demo at below attached statement. About SLOW SUICIDE, I'm not 100% with you. Perhaps, I'm sure those who burn their account, they're trying to double their account in 1 week. Overleverage! No stop loss. All are fatal for martingale based system. Daraknor, I'm not here to conflict. Just to share my 2pips since the thread owner asking for it.

Regards

David

Files:

davidke20:
What about live account?

Regards

David

is it the forward test this live account by EA? David

what the EA r you using can tell we?

thanks

tytian:
is it the forward test this live account by EA? David

what the EA r you using can tell we?

thanks

The above attachment is for Live account and Demo account both. Its shared among 30people in the TSD community, which all of them are big time contributor to this EA. Not available for the public. Newer version with better trading direction and smaller risk is around the corner. I'm currently picking those people who are big time contributor to the forum run it.

Regards

David

davidke20:
The above attachment is for Live account and Demo account both. Its shared among 30people in the TSD community, which all of them are big time contributor to this EA. Not available for the public. Newer version with better trading direction and smaller risk is around the corner. I'm currently picking those people who are big time contributor to the forum run it.

Regards

David

I want that EA

I am a beginning programmer.

just learn few months ago

can i join to this contributor program?

fxnewbie:
I want that EA

Our team is observing and choosing tester now. Who knows, you could be in the list.

tytian:
I am a beginning programmer.

just learn few months ago

can i join to this contributor program?

Oh yeah? I'm a new programmer too. Still learning now, since 2 months ago. I'll see your performance two months later.

Regards

David

I loss a lot money in trading market.

around 3k us dollar

so going hard to learn C++, the basic program.

Thank you for your kind comments. I consider the 10point3 variants a curiousity that I wouldn't mind putting on a subaccount. I wouldn't mind risking $500 and then pulling my money out of the account after a few days. (Followed by a little more a few days later.) That is a big difference from having "an EA that works" e.g. consistent profits. 10Points3 looks consistent, day in day out, and then the crash comes. (Demos and live trading very regularly show massive profits, smooth equity curve up, then a complete wipeout.)

It is like eating a little mercury every day. You feel fine, invigorated even. Then you just go mad hatter and there is nothing that you can do. My slang of slow suicide = slow toxin intake with no chance of being cured later. Excessive radiation is another way to reach the same goal.

10point3 style systems, whether they be Martingale or Pyramiding, need to have a probable success on each trade they do. Most of the later implementations of the martingale systems for forex have a decent entry point, but each successive trade is less profitable due to spread and swap *unless there is a statistical edge to enter the later trades*. I heard of some ideas to earn swap to account for losses. I did the math on this because I had a similar idea before. It takes several days or weeks of swap payments to make up the spread, let alone losses. (Highest earning currency for swap at most brokers: buy AUDJPY - the banks do it.) Someone else made the point that if you enter different currencies, and they are all earning swap, you face lower losses. Not true, I did more research and found that all swap paying currencies are positively correlated. (If AUDJPY goes down, so does USDJPY) with the correlation tied to their payments. It wasn't that profound, since JPY and CHF currencies are the main swap payers.

I'm making suggestions on another thread, and people are following the advice. They are combining Goblin style orders with a statistical edge for every entry point, and then tracking that edge for each successive trade in the cycle. That is some serious research, and I think it will pay off.

I wish I could say, "I have an EA that works really well." I can't. I feel I'm close to that point on two fronts.

Phoenix 6 has some profitable settings (GBPUSD) and very advanced order management. (Tight, Delayed, Expandable trailing stops, 2 kinds of break even code, etc.) Ultimately this is a mature vehicle for whatever entry system we want to place in it. (Chimera is another entry system being debugged still.)

I'm working on a commercial EA that I will likely run as a hosted service only, it is usually profitable with certain settings on broker data. It is *always* profitable with the same settings on ECN data, which follows Support and Resist lines more accurately (no broker price spikes) A few people are forward testing it, I'm migrating it over to work on a non MetaTrader platform so it can run on an ECN with higher volume (70,000 10k lots per 10 seconds is typical). I know I'm on to something, because the fractal system predicts the S&R lines *to the pip* on the ECN, but only within 10% on the broker data. (That 10% is killing me :/ News data punching through S&R is too, but I'll have a filter for that.)

I'm very interested in everyone else's favorite EAs. I don't like to put all my eggs in one basket. I think the Martingale/Pyramid systems should come with a disclaimer alongside the reports

Btw, most brokers also want call confirmation for orders over 10 lots I've heard. 5-10 lots is a magical number, because now the broker needs to enter the market and they don't like that. I've heard FXDD allows up to 50 without any grief, but I haven't confirmed or tested that.

ea's

Alot of ea's work. why not join the elite section? some good stuff for 12 bucks a month. I wouldve paid a hell of a lot more.