Money Management - page 19

Many thanks guys, the spreadsheet looks pretty good, better than some I have seen. I'll be sure to watch the video.

Beno, thank you for the great breakdown of how it all works. I'm sure I'll be able to work it out now. Thanks for the quick reply!

Attached here is a script..(mycomputer/C/programfiles/broker/expert/attach to scripts folder).Close and reopen platform.This script will tell you things about the trading platform that even some in customer service do not know.Like the account10/100k/tick value/margin required/leverage/and stopout level%which is ultra important when determining what lot size to trade and stay out of a margin call.For instance if I was trading with IBFX my stop out level would be 30%.If I was trading with MBtrading my stop out level would be 100%.So armed with that information I would know to trade smaller lot with MB as I wouldn't want my margin level to drop below 100% or I would be stopped out but with IBFX I could trade much larger lots as I could let my position run-70% more before I would be stopped out.All brokers have these different settings you just must attach the script and see what your broker is offering.Enjoy

Files:
mm.gif  50 kb
info.ex4  11 kb

kevinator

Very nice

Thanks

No problem Beno I'm glad you find it useful.

Please help

I want to expert money Management

The division of the deal to three or four parts each part is given circuiting reap profits

any help

I want to expert money Management

The division of the deal to three or four parts each part is given circuiting reap profits

Trading Risk And Worries......?

Dear All ,

Can somebody please tell me and guide me that .............

How Do I Could keep myself without any trading risk and worries......So please inform and give me details ......Because i don`t have information about it ..........and I hope with your important information .....I could be secure in the trading risk and worries ..........I would love get information and nice returns from you ......................Thanks a Million ..

Thanks & Regards

Seforex

hi

hi xx3xxx,i think Beno MM concept is really nice don't you think so? and by the its nice to be back after a long while,really missed forex-tsd.

MM usually, mean max loss possible and whether your entry worthwhile, and how about if you are wrong in timing and direction ?!

Standard Position Size Calculator

I post here my Excel in real time Standard Position Size Calculator in $ and CHF (compatible Excel 97-2003)

Before running you need to open your Metatrader 4 account. If you have more than one, do it only on one account.

After, Click on tools, after options and enable the DDE server on the popup windows under the server windows.

Only now you can open this excel sheet (activate the 2 settings), and this will allow you to calculate in real time your lot sizes