XO_Method REVISED - page 153

Please sorry is my question and complain sound immature, am still a learner.

I didn't use it on mtf, i only used it on a single 5m chart, i was so surprise to see 3 solid red bar (sell) disappear after placing a trade.

Please, do i need to re-install my mt4?

am using the "XO 4TF score" on 5min, can that be the reason for repainting?

or it bcos am switching to other higher tf

Benanke:
am using the "XO 4TF score" on 5min, can that be the reason for repainting? or it bcos am switching to other higher tf

Benanke

If you use that indicator with default parameters on 5 minute chart it will collect data from current data + 3 higher time frames. So it will work as any other multi time frame indicator. You would need to set all the time frames in the parameters to the same time frame as current to prevent it from working as multi time frame indicator (and set the JustLastBar to false)

woow, thanks.

Now i understand

FINALLY,

please will it repaint if am using it on 1min and i set all the time frames in the parameters to 5min ??

great, thx alot.

Benanke:
FINALLY, please will it repaint if am using it on 1min and i set all the time frames in the parameters to 5min ??

Benanke

It is a multi time frame mode then. It means that it will have to updated all the bars (up to 5) of the current chart that belongs to the current 5 minute bar untill that bar is close. Only when the 5 minute bar is closed, it will not be changed any more

Benanke:
great, thx alot.

Btw: if you are using a single time frame, why don't you use a "simple" XO?

...it's not Christmas yet...but I say XO! XO! XO! ...weather or not there will be a Christmas this year...

Hi I am trying this method but I have a problem with an indicator WPR_MA_STF_M30 , I am using this method on 4 hours charts and I use this indicator for daily charts since It is a MTF, however this gives me an error which says: "W%R_MA_LC pair name,daily:unknown subwindow number 01 for ObjectCreate function" , the indicator is working but It takes some resources from my computer and keeps showing this error.

How can I fix it or do you have this indicator with no error.

Thanks in advanced and kindest regards.