XO_Method REVISED - page 71

suk1000k:
I am out of the long for 55 points. Need for some relaxation stopping me following the 8EMA (again) when I'm seeing 8-9 point dips in the trade I'm happy to keep above my 50 for now. My "target" was 100 pips today at 1.9981 I think I'm calling it a day though so as not to be greedy. One of my better trades. I got in a candle after the news announcement and waited patiently for the upside break. Thanks ValeoFX.

Take a look at where the retrace of the move happened --- H4 chart below.

My exit was at 1.9950. I could not resist staying beyond the high so far of 1.9955. Poss looking for reentry @34 now.

Hey Suk,

I just read that you look for re-entry.

Just an advise : re-entry fails mostly of the time because of GREED.

With 50 pips your day is achieved

Tell me, i take you and your family with my jet to the beach

Damn, sounds good to dream

H-8 not updating............

Suk, go to your "Period_Converter_Opt" indicator and open it up in the "COMMON"-Tab. Make sure that both imports are ticked. Usually only the bottom one is ticked. That should solve your problem.

Good trade on your behalf.

Best wishes and enjoy the weekend.

One of my active screens..

I was asked to show my active screen 1 where I run both M5 and M15 TFs on and so I post it here for ease of reference.

Please ask if there is anything that you want me to explain, but it seems pretty clear to me.

Files:

Re 5min and other screens

Thanks Valeo I understand! Thanks for all your wonderful contributions

ejpdl

Valeo,

This method is becoming easier and easier to understand. There may be a lot of things in play but i think it's key for a robust, flexible system. Congrats on all of your hard work. Could you post your most recent templates?

Best,

cl

ejpdl:
Thanks Valeo I understand! Thanks for all your wonderful contributions ejpdl

Most welcome, my friend.

clahn04:
Valeo,

This method is becoming easier and easier to understand. There may be a lot of things in play but i think it's key for a robust, flexible system. Congrats on all of your hard work. Could you post your most recent templates?

Best,

cl

Much appreciate your kind words. I will get the templates up over the weekend. Maybe Suk and I should get together first?? Suk, if you are NOT too busy enjoying Beijing, how can I update the pdf-file please? I know it is your property but we need to come to some sort of understanding what we do in terms of upgrades, please.

Best wishes to all.

Genuine photo I took today...

Whoever said China was utterly communist? I just had dinner with a table of Chinese entrepreneurs at a restaurant where each of the 20 or so dishes we ate were between $5 and $100 and each person sat at the table earns in a month what most Westerners dream of earning in a year. I could not resist sharing the following snap with you folks (see below).

In addition, RE Fridays trade, I have to say that the WEEKLY chart played a major role in my getting a decent amount of pips on Friday and going long. I was expecting a higher close as well. My H4 shows a "hammer" candle which to me can be a dead giveaway as to bullish potential on the next candle. M15 was a crucial help, too.

Just wanted to mention that because "everyone and his uncle" seems to be negative on the pound due to UK economy and technicals - especially on bullish days! - that my weekly chart showed a close above a wedge pattern (ie breakout) and holding above that triangle/wedge. Whether downside will prevail next week though, who knows?

Anyways, always good to journal away here on trades. Joe appreciate your comment - I stayed away from reentry - looks like there was a good 20 pips, had I set a TP at 1.9981 though for 100 pips, not nice since high at 1.9977 high.

Enjoy the below pic...

Files:
xo-sauce.jpg  22 kb

suk1000k:
Whoever said China was utterly communist? I just had dinner with a table of Chinese entrepreneurs at a restaurant where each of the 20 or so dishes we ate were between $5 and $100 and each person sat at the table earns in a month what most Westerners dream of earning in a year. I could not resist sharing the following snap with you folks (see below).

In addition, RE Fridays trade, I have to say that the WEEKLY chart played a major role in my getting a decent amount of pips on Friday and going long. I was expecting a higher close as well. My H4 shows a "hammer" candle which to me can be a dead giveaway as to bullish potential on the next candle. M15 was a crucial help, too.

Just wanted to mention that because "everyone and his uncle" seems to be negative on the pound due to UK economy and technicals - especially on bullish days! - that my weekly chart showed a close above a wedge pattern (ie breakout) and holding above that triangle/wedge. Whether downside will prevail next week though, who knows?

Anyways, always good to journal away here on trades. Joe appreciate your comment - I stayed away from reentry - looks like there was a good 20 pips, had I set a TP at 1.9981 though for 100 pips, not nice since high at 1.9977 high.

Enjoy the below pic...

XO is trancendent apparently ....lol ...how was the food??

Best,

cl