XO_Method REVISED - page 64

ValeoFX:
Hi Joe,

"False signal" my foot, my friend. If you want to trade this method, where are the essential CCi-setup below the candles?

..........the CCi-5 was ABOVE the zero-line and the CCi-15 was climbing back up. How could you have mistaken that for a short?

Clearly, you should have waited for the next candle to see what the CCi-5 was going to do?? It dipped below very briefly and not enough volume in the candle for you to want to trade short. (You should have consulted the H1 at this point). Next Diamond appeared 3 candles later and the trade was on.

I am just giving you this information off the M15 chart and I am totally ignoring the H1 and H4-charts for this excercise.

Hope with the new addition things will be better.

Best wishes.

I give bad words, i do not enter on this one, i just would say that i have not the same signals than SUK.

Probably the brokers with different feeds, etc.

For today :

I take the short on cable this morning all the way down for 60 pips, and take the reverse long on afternoon for 30 pips.

And on the GY i take 2 times 30 pips (damned ranging mode).

Don't worry

Good Work Valeo

Hi Valeo I Send U My Email And Wait For Diamond And New Tpl

Big Joe:
I give bad words, i do not enter on this one, i just would say that i have not the same signals than SUK.

Probably the brokers with different feeds, etc.

For today :

I take the short on cable this morning all the way down for 60 pips, and take the reverse long on afternoon for 30 pips.

And on the GY i take 2 times 30 pips (damned ranging mode).

Don't worry

Excellent work, Joe. Exellent. Just keep an eye on your e-mail. The latest "Arrow" has arrived.

Enjoy the weekend.

elgazzar:
Hi Valeo I Send U My Email And Wait For Diamond And New Tpl

I responded to your PM.

Best wishes.

Sorry Valeo For Confusing

After 26 hours of travel, I did my best trade ever...

I have to admit I got severely caught out yesterday morning, partly because I had been travelling for 26 hours with little or no rest. Unable to establish direction, I foolishly allowed the "old trader" to rear it's ugly head and gave my account a pummeling at the start. Really need to become coachable again...

However, I "ended" the day with my best trade ever, easily recouperating my losses between 10am and 11am with it's so-called "false signals" which I eagerly took like it was my first day trading (oh dear). Salvaged by instinct and news, but I'm really still back to the drawing board with the choppy action and it's affect on my risk.

If ValeoFX you could tell us what was going off in your head yesterday morning and what probably kept you out, or may be that you took the trades the right way, it would alleviate the pain and confusion I experienced around the choppy market. There seemed to be some reasonable signals but the market was playing it's usual tricks and I was not reading it right...

My final, gruelling trade of the day however was in at 1.9781 and out at 1.9900 (net of 115 pips which I believe fellas, is the hottest result of the day here for once). I have to thank God, publicly, for that trade no doubt about it. Thank you, God. This is one of my best ever intraday trades and I am very pleased about it (including thru news), deserves an award, albeit it was dependent on announcement. See below.

Files:
m15-119.gif  34 kb

diamond is arrived but

thanx valeo for indicator but when i attach it to chart it dosent appear

Files:
ssssss.jpg  202 kb

My long today...

Here was my entry for others to compare. I "targeted" 1.9881 from about 1.9845 however sticking to using EMA8 or EMA15 would have been a far better option. What was agonising was the wait for the break of 1.9865 which seemed to take forever and a day (but only 1 hour or so). Thankfully there came a point where the trade became a "dead cert" which was when we were all clear of the EMAs on the H1 plus broke previous high, the H4 broke it's previous close and the RSI 2's began holding above there respective 4's.

I marked my entry (not the best in terms of logic/rules/system, but a good price for the days action I think) in "red"; What was crucial in securing the deal and ceasing having to hope and pray for me was a couple of trendline breaks (purple trendlines drawn on).

In addition, although my RSIs have reset since I traded (live, in a Starbucks, in Beijing!) once they crossed above, the H4 and H1 was holding beautifully which kept me in the trade when the boat started to sink a couple of times.

I found it very hard trading today and a gruelling experience to watch and participate in so time to have some fun am going to the mountains for a few days. Glad to be in profit for the day, even if not 100 points, Suk.

PS This post has upgraded me finally to Senior Member. Please come join the party!

Files:
my-ent-22.gif  31 kb

Yes me too Suk, i shoot long the pivot

To maximize your gain, you could have 2 or 3 accounts :

First account where you exit at 20 or 30 pips

Second account where you exit at 60 pips (breakeven at + 40 pips)

Third account where you exit at 100 pips (breakeven at + 60 pips)

That's the only trick i find to get rid of GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY.

That's working well.

That was my 0,20 cents

Damn 100 pips again. (it will be time to change the mercedes )

That's not cheat !!!

I shoot long on the red vertical line, after the false cross down of rsi.

Finally Valeo and Suk, with more practise i understand best and best the tweaked rsi method

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Files:
valeo_2.jpg  224 kb