XO_Method REVISED - page 66

Well done Joe...........

Please would you mind telling me why you took the second trade when you did?

It was undoubtedly a better entry than one candle later, but I still struggle in coming to terms with waiting for a retrace and then entering it in the opposite direction. It is great to be able to do that.

Secondly, why did you not take the "signal" at 10h15 close?

My chart reset itself unfortunately after I was forced to reboot, but the vertical lines are genuine as you can see form my pic.

Best wishes.

Files:

He yah Valeo !

I simply waited WELL the cci to be in the red (because of the strong up trend of these days).

10 pips in + or -, DAH it's not important.

ValeoFX:
Please check #Post 2 for the latest changes.

Mostly the RSI-3 changed to 14.

Latest Zipfile now in #Post 2.

Best of trades to all, whether you use this method or not.

Hi,

Couldn't find any zip file there. Am I missing?

Best regards.

He ya ! Gentlemens !

Unfortunatelly, my chart computer just crashed (Big KISSES from Windows GGGRRRRRR ). So chart reloaded sorry

For the cable, ranging mode engaged, and on the 2 vertical, 20 pips each time.

On the GY, nice trend : + 100 pips

Nice day ! With sunshine

Files:
gu_4.jpg  161 kb
gy_4.jpg  124 kb

asking from nubie

hello Valeo...i'm new in forex and in this forum of course

and just looking for best system for myself...your system looks very great....

but,where i can find ZZ_MTF_X0-2-MOD indicator (in your 1st page)?...

please someone help me,please...thank you...

Mat and Nekro............

Good morning all,

Mat and Nekro, I have to change those references, but in the meantime please download Suk's pdf-file. He very kindly combined the entire method in there with the latest tweaks and examples.

Thank you for posting. Best wishes for Long pockets and Short arms this week to come.

Good morning all,

Valeo i sent you a PM. I was reading over your thread and thought i would check your method out. I attached an entry i took a few minutes ago. My chart refreshed so the H1 and H4 aren't how they were a few minutes ago. I have to admit i'm still trying to learn the nuances of your entries over the different time frames. If you could comment i would appreciate it.

Best,

cl

Files:

clahn04:
Good morning all,

Valeo i sent you a PM. I was reading over your thread and thought i would check your method out. I attached an entry i took a few minutes ago. My chart refreshed so the H1 and H4 aren't how they were a few minutes ago. I have to admit i'm still trying to learn the nuances of your entries over the different time frames. If you could comment i would appreciate it.

Best,

cl

Too late BRO ! TOO LATE !!

And when the cci makes his first green bar ? What ! You were sleeping ?

Yea i was....I'm in Central Time....London open is 1am here...i was up at 4...took eurjpy long and that went well...i B/E on gbpusd because i didn't like the price action....in hindsight i guess the indicators were telling me that i just didn't realize it lol...anyways, i'm still learning this.

Best,

cl

clahn04:
Yea i was....I'm in Central Time....London open is 1am here...i was up at 4...took eurjpy long and that went well...i B/E on gbpusd because i didn't like the price action....in hindsight i guess the indicators were telling me that i just didn't realize it lol...anyways, i'm still learning this.

Best,

cl

Damn !

No luck this time !