Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 35

What is the problem? The market change. You will never find a system that works now, and keeps working for the rest of your life. I have backtested this, and it does work. (in backtest) Are you saying that you would trade all your money for several years without taking some out? You would be a fool to not take out more than you risked in the beggining. I can easily get this to go 100% pluss in a year. And then it's not even near any margin calls. Miles away actually.

This is in backtesting, and so far it works great in forward testing on demo.

Would I set it off on a large account live? No!

But I would have no problems setting it off with a small live account. I have tested this to work fine with a 500 dollar account and up. You just have to use nano lots. Is it gambling? Hell yeah it is! The whole forex trading scheme is gambling!! on this thing you gamble on the market making a ca 20 pips retracement before your account is gone. We can backtest this and see that it has been so in the past. But is does not mean it will be like this in the future. The gambling part has not much to do with the fact that this system martingales actually. If you trade another technical system, that is backtested to work, then you gamble that the market will react in the same way in the future. Wich you dont know! Just face it, forex trading IS gambling.

Forex trading is a zero sum game, and take the spread into account, you are not suposed to winn in this game. And this IS the reason why people fail, not that they can't follow a system, because most people CAN. They just dont know of ANY mechanical system that makes money.

So I'd say, if you are not happy with a system that works several years, then you should just quit this game right here and now! You should start INVESTING.

Start search out for companys that pays a good revenue. There is a bunch of them where you will have all your money back in less than five years just from the revenue. Keep your day job, start working late hours. Take the night shift, and invest more. Never sell, unless the company is going down. Find more of these revenue machines. Then you WILL get there. Quick? No it's going to take you more like 20 years! And to be honest, if you cant spend 20 years with hard work to get rich, then you are DOOMED TO FAIL. Sorry, but that is a fact.

And you most likely wont get rich from trading forex. Forex is insane speculation and should not be more than a tiny percent of your portfolio.

And this system actually is better than most of the ones you have tried right?

As I said above, you have no way of knowing what day you are going to go broke. I would not trade any system where that scenario is possible.

I think it is possible to trade Forex intelligently and make money with a reasonable risk. I have acquantances who are professional Forex traders (that's how they feed their families) and their methods tend be simple, but require hours of manual trading in front of the computer. None use any EA's. Every one of them agrees that negative progessions are suicide, and they are very risk-averse. This is what I am pursuing. If one finds a system/method that has a positive expectation, it is possible to do quite well with intelligent money management.

If you can make a profit with what you are using, I wish you the best.

Lol risk awerse forex trader is a oxymoron. Why do you keep this "going broke" attitude? Do you trade all your money in forex? If thats the case GOOD LUCK!

some people . . .

well said nybegynner!

I guess your name caling pretty much proves my point.

You should either put up or shut up. Show me ONE mechanical system thats has a ROI of 100% several years in a row.

I apologize for the name calling, that was wrong of me.

We obviously have fundamentally different trading philosophies, and I will not be drawn into an argument over it.

Good luck.

That's all.

You guys can take your case to the pros, I won't argue about it.

nice strategy sir ...

Regard

you right

rifo.valas:
every student have their own opinion about something because of their knowledge. There are no clever or stupid student. there are only quick learner or slower learner student.

If u don't agree with one of the trading system just leave it.. or u can give constructive opinion to make the system a lot better.

you right

Blessing_Heiko

Hi there,

The blessing EA is a very nice idea.

Here's my version of it. Tuned for minimum risk.

Check the equity-curve (and lots sizes!) of Eur/Usd backtest

However my delay-function seems to have some problems. Can some1 who knows ML take a look at my code and tell me whats wrong? Another possible idea to make this better would be including my NewsGrab-DLL (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176707)

Is there anyone out there - with fundamental Metalanguage-knowledge - that wants to discuss this strategy with me on MSN? Please add me if that's the case: lord_masta@gmx.net

Best wishes,

Heiko

Files: