Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 32

Blessing Martingale V5

Rifo

I keep on getting the following error whilst running this EA:

Error opening order 129.!

There's a whole lot of them in the same dropdown window and it keeps on comming back. I'm running with standard settings exept lots = 1 and stoploss = false.

Are you having the same problems..?

I want to tell you all.... too bad excellence system.... I can't imagine this system is very very big profit. just finished and few days and test, running system in few days and solve the bug, I had try today and backtest again. too bad.....

account start $200, all trade start from 0.1 ($5) to end, 4 months chart, see this below result...

Files:
untitled-1.gif  30 kb
test.rar  296 kb

tytian:
I want to tell you all.... too bad excellence system.... I can't imagine this system is very very big profit. just finished and few days and test, running system in few days and solve the bug, I had try today and backtest again. too bad..... account start $200, all trade start from 0.1 ($5) to end, 4 months chart, see this below result...

Mate,

You need higher modelling quality, 42.07%.... anything can happen in between.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Mate,

You need higher modelling quality, 42.07%.... anything can happen in between.

Regards

David

Hi, David. what you mean higher? how can need to higher again? in my basse that is very high already!!!

tytian:
Hi, David. what you mean higher? how can need to higher again? in my basse that is very high already!!!

I dont really trust backtest, according to what I learn from some senior, we need atleast 90% modelling quality to get more accurate testing. The only system that cant get 90% modelling quality is M1 trading system. That will not work with 90% modelling quality forever.

Regards

David

Files:

davidke20:
I dont really trust backtest, according to what I learn from some senior, we need atleast 90% modelling quality to get more accurate testing. The only system that cant get 90% modelling quality is M1 trading system. That will not work with 90% modelling quality forever.

Regards

David

I've had test all history currency only a few currency can be use fully running this system in a year, the ea bug already solve. tomorrow morning I will fully running thias system. no bad!!!

goodnight David, i was go to sleep. zzzzZZZZZ

tytian

hbud:
Cijas, I'm sorry for what happend to you, but gby-jpy is really not the pair for bm and you simply jumped into the pool much to soon. As I started trading at CBOT in 2000 I burned my money faster than the speed of light. And that was some tenthousand DMark.(Not from daddy,I had really hard worked for it) But life goes on and the most important thing is that you learn out of it,else it is like paying for a very expensive school without to benefit from it afterwards. my 2 cents

Trader 83

Great idea.Do you make a fwd test on it? Would be nice ,so we could compare the weekly results. usd-cad is my favorite pair so far.

This is a 3 week demo account.

If it looks in 2 or 3 months the same,I go live with it in a small acc.

Azman

You are still aboard? and we still have no coder for least the first version.

hbud

I notice that you are using USD/CAD as a favorite pair.. Please be advised, they do not call it the Loonie for nothing.. The CAD relies heavily on the price of oil to dictate direction, so please be aware of oil prices if you are going to trade this pair.. Just a thought.. Cheers..

hai rifo.valas where are you come from??

are you from indonesian

Dear Timbobo,

1st i want thanks, about ur EA.

2nd the ea got error pls check it.

thank you

from ocm

--------------------------------------------------------

Payment Systems:|-----E-Gold-----||-----Paypal-----|

Marketiva:Give You Free Real Cash $5 to Trade FOREX Online !

Files:
error_1.jpg  212 kb

Blessing Martingale_v3.mq4 better then Blessing Martingale_v5.mq4 pls follow the rule ..... and correct it well yessssssssssss !!!!!!!

thank you

from ocm1

--------------------------------------------------------

Payment Systems:|-----E-Gold-----||-----Paypal-----|

Marketiva:Give You Free Real Cash $5 to Trade FOREX Online !