Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 25

Detailed statments of live trading

This is my trades till i begun BM5 in live.

Be carefull : the eurusd was before the EA.

All which is in GBPJPY is trades from BM5.

Not too bad ?

thank you for posting this, cijas

should be able to get better picture now

of how bm performs live

Please check

this my demo statement, start only with 3000, and only one pair Eur USD for three days. i believe it will not represent all the journeys of this EA in the Future. But i wish we can make it more powerfull.

Files:

Hi, today I have a big loss on gpbusd: i try to set BM v5 at 6 levels to limit margin request but on GU 6 levels are too thight (120 pips of SL ).

On EU 6 levels could be adeguate.....

Rifo I have a question: what do you think about a TP daily (for example 200$ profit stop BM v5 and it restart tomorrow) on BM v5?

But I think could be interesting don't open new position after 12 GMT Friday so we can limit SWAP fees of weekend.....

Are only ideas.......

Sorry for my bad english.............................

GU today

i've seen what happen G U today... it 150 pips down trending. it's enough if you set it with original idea 8 level.. that's why i suggest the system using 8 level. I trade with this system in GU rarely.. i usually in EU.. It nice.

Just keep learning...

rifo.valas:
i've seen what happen G U today... it 150 pips down trending. it's enough if you set it with original idea 8 level.. that's why i suggest the system using 8 level. I trade with this system in GU rarely.. i usually in EU.. It nice. Just keep learning...

Thanks for reply!!!

About close position before friday close of brokers, what do you think?

Regards

Close

I think we don't have to close the OP. since the swap is small and even it positive. so don't be worry about that.

I am upset

Nothing to say : look at my live account.

I am despaired !!!!!

snif snif one more time with big big losses.

I liked GBPJPY and now i hate it

Files:

rifo.valas:
i've seen what happen G U today... it 150 pips down trending. it's enough if you set it with original idea 8 level.. that's why i suggest the system using 8 level. I trade with this system in GU rarely.. i usually in EU.. It nice.

I have calculate average daily range:

GU -> ~ 120 pips, so 6 levels are too small and SL is possible

EU -> ~ 75 pips , 7-8 levels could be very safety!!!

GJ -> ~ 200 pips, high risk with 8 levels...maybe 12-14 levels but many money are request to open this kind of operativity

Maybe USDCHF with ~ 90 pips average could be a nice change for BM v5.......

Regards