Forex signal generator - page 42

Daily trading result Tuesday 17 JUL 2007

SELL STOP GBP/USD at(A)2.0341

take profit 2.0321

stoploss 2.0371

DAILY20PIP.COM ADVICE : WEAK DOWNTREND AHEAD

CLOSE ORDER NOT TOUCHED 0 pips till' 5.00 pm GMT

This needs an EA...!

I'm very surprised nobody has made a working EA for this system..

The strategy has proven itself profitable, how difficult is it to code?

Excel file please

Hi there,

Could you please attach the excel file of this system so that we can download it on our desktop and use it daily instead of going to the website.

Thanks

makhan

The Excel file is posted earlier in the thread.

Daily trading result Thursday 19 JUL 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)2.0532

take profit 2.0552

stoploss 2.0502

DAILY20PIP ADVICE : WEAK UPTREND AHEAD

CLOSE LOSS -30 pips at 9.30 am GMT

Paijo,

Thanks for the reply. Will begin testing.

Excel file

Thanks WNW,

I found the excel file.

makhan

hello

makhan:
Thanks WNW,

I found the excel file.

makhan

could you post it i can,t found

Do you have any idea?

Hi. Guy,

Do you have any idea that I got this message from expert tab please?

2007.07.24 18:39:54 SimpleD20p_071707 GBPUSDm,H1: Error obtaining PC timezone from GetTimeZoneInformation in kernel32.dll. Returning 0

2007.07.24 18:40:10 GMTtime GBPUSDm,H1: Error obtaining PC timezone from GetTimeZoneInformation in kernel32.dll. Returning 0

Thank in advance.

Cha.

Buy Level 2

Hi paijolopez,

Have you ever traded at Buy/Sell Level 2? I checked through your webpage at forex trading and it seemed you only trade at Buy/Sell Level 1.

In a previous post, you stated that if around 6GMT, the price is 20pips above/below Buy/Sell Level 2, we then place a Buy/Sell order at Buy/Sell Level 2. Do you follow this instruction strictly? It looks to me that you set your order at Buy/Sell Level 1 and leave it for the rest of the day.

When the price is between Buy/Sell Level 1 and 2, you don't seem to wait for 5-10 pips retracement below level 1 before enter a trade. It is the same when price is above/below Level 2.

I don't mean to critise you. Just want some clarification , because there are some differences between your graphical instructions a few pages back and how you trade.

Cheers.

P.S. The EA on your website works very well so far. 2 wins this week already.