Forex signal generator - page 26

Daily trading result Wednesday 25 APRIL 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)2.0027

take profit 2.0047

stoploss 1.9997

CLOSE PROFIT +20pips at 8.30 am GMT

EA Modification Request.

Metastock,

Looks like your EA started its timer based on my brokers time and not GMT time. Can you add a variable so we can adjust for our broker time +/- GMT time? Besides that everything went smooth my first test. I will continue to run this EA around the clock on my demo and report the results.

Files:

proverbs:
Metastock,

Looks like your EA started its timer based on my brokers time and not GMT time. Can you add a variable so we can adjust for our broker time +/- GMT time? Besides that everything went smooth my first test. I will continue to run this EA around the clock on my demo and report the results.

Hi mate

i ddid a thred serach but i couldnt be able to find the EA.would you do me a favor and post the EA here.i would be greatfull if yu would do it.

thx

proverbs:
Metastock,

Where I can find your EA??? So I try.........

I could not trust signal generator,

He...he..

Nic

nicesurf:
I could not trust signal generator,

He...he..

Nic

it's not just the signal generator what make it work, we also have rules there, when you must enter the market, money management setting, supporting Indicator, etc, without it will be useless. you have to know how before make judgement:)

'just my 2 cent'

Daily trading result Thursday 26 APRIL 2007

SELL STOP GBP/USD at(A)2.0005

take profit 1.9985

stoploss 2.0035

CLOSE PROFIT +20pips at 10.00 am GMT

Metastock,

I'm using the EA you posted here in this thread.

metastock:
Post #86: I try to write oscillator for pivot point and a simple EA but I think there are some errors....Can someone help me? Now works only on GBPUSD........

generator_ea.mq4

And I modified your template on post #127 to look like what I am using.

metastock:
Post #127: Hi guys!!! I modified my previous osc and i have insert GBP_Filter.ex and Nina Osc... Try it...... I hope could be usefull!
Files:

proverbs:
Metastock,

generator_ea.mq4

this tools are going better and better , great work guys

proverbs:
Metastock,

generator_ea.mq4

Pay attention!!!! Pivot_generator osc isn't correct..........Pivot it's wrong!!!

Correct osc is SDX-TzPivots-alerts_test_20pipssistem.mq4

Good job!