Forex signal generator - page 23

Yes your'e right cowboying, when I have just finished my post to forex-TSD, sudenly the price bounce back far away bellow order and then I have placed my order there as my signal today and hit TP right after that, so i have to edited the result from no trade to TP +20 for today (friday 13 APRIL 2007) , thanks for your attention

Temanku, look at this chart. Get me on YM when you get a chance and let's briefly chat on this. Thanks!

Keep up the good work.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

paijolopez:
Daily result Friday 13 APRIL 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9795

take profit 1.9815

stoploss 1.9765

CLOSE PROFIT +20 pips at 4:45 pm GMT

hi pajio

thx for your effort but i really got dizzy,crazy,confused?!?!?!?!?!!?

i attache a pic also u r mentioned rules in u r froum all were clear but when i saw todays recap i got completely confused again.

This question are already asking by other forum member and I have answer it many2 time, but I will explain it again for you

Here for example, when the price was above the signal order order then it should be BUY LIMIT right? and when my signal said BUY STOP there, it mean wait all day (in the trading time zone 6am - 7 pm GMT ) for the price to bounce back bellow the order, then you can do BUY STOP there, in other word do it manually,of course you can't placed BUY STOP there on MT4, so all you have to do is wait till the price bounce back bellow the order, and place BUY STOP there,

if it don't make it then the ORDER simply NOT TOUCHED, and vice versa ,

Why I'm prefer use STOP ORDER rather than LIMIT ORDER, because it need to done manually and trust me, it will safe your bucks from false signal.

in most of of time, pair are move volatily up and down between the order range, that's how this strategy work, not by guessing the price direction, but we trap the price up down movement.

HERE SOME BRIEF to use Forex Signal Generator

1. if market above BUY B placed BUY STOP on BUY B, if market above BUY B more than 20 pips, then placed BUY LIMIT on BUY B

2.if market between BUY B and BUY A, placed BUY STOP on A

3.if market between BUY A and SELL A, look at GBP filter at H1 chart and consolidate with it and follow the condition/question 1,2 and 4

4.if market bellow SELL B placed SELL STOP on SELL B, if market bellow SELL B more than 20 pips, then placed SELL LIMIT on SELL B

5.if market between SELL A and SELL B, look at GBP filter at H1 chart and consolidate with it and follow the condition/question 1,2 and 4

Hope this help and if you still have any question, please fell free to ask, and I'll happily try to answer all of your question

if You follow this strategy rules carefully from the start you can see at 6 am GMT (vertical green line) the price was on 1.9834, that was not more than 20 pip from point B (1.9815), why you place BUY LIMIT? the clearly said

if market above BUY B more than 20 pips, then placed BUY LIMIT on BUY B . so if it not more than 20 pips so You have to placed BUY STOP on B.

if you follow the rules, you must be placed BUY STOP on B and just wait until the price bounce back bellow the order, and when it retrace back then just placed BUY STOP there, FRIDAY 13 APRIL result for BUY STOP at B are profit 20 pips, and BUY STOP at A are Profit +20 pips too.

hope this helps,

fxcruiser:
Temanku, look at this chart. Get me on YM when you get a chance and let's briefly chat on this. Thanks!

Keep up the good work.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

hello sir, just BUZZ me anytime at this sunday

Our Hosting server have a maintenance today, if you can't access daily20pip, you can go to daily20pip Mirror site

HI guys! I'm working for EA but it's hard to make......

Have a nice week anda lot of pips....

metastock:
HI guys! I'm working for EA but it's hard to make...... Have a nice week anda lot of pips....

Keep moving forward with the EA, I know you can

Daily result Monday 16 APRIL 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9865

take profit 1.9885

stoploss 1.9835

CLOSE PROFIT +20 pips at 8:30 am GMT