EA_based Trailing Stop - page 8

budak2:
why ema traling cant use. i wan this traling ema please.some one help me...

Hi Budak2,

Which Ema trailing are you talking about?

mrtools:
Hi Budak2, Which Ema trailing are you talking about?

yes...please ...help me!

help me

mrtools:
Hi Budak2, Which Ema trailing are you talking about?

Yes. I've downloaded ea traling stop.but ema after input in mt4. not work properly ...

What does not work properly?

Tsted it right now and at my PC it works as it should

budak2:
Yes. I've downloaded ea traling stop.but ema after input in mt4. not work properly ...

mladen:
What does not work properly? Tsted it right now and at my PC it works as it should

i say about this!

Files:
soalan.jpg  102 kb

Here is how it works on my terminal at a moment and it works OK

What are your settings?

budak2:
i say about this!
Files:
ema_stops.gif  22 kb

mladen:
Here is how it works on my terminal at a moment and it works OK
What are your settings?

there is no provision ... thank you

I am afraid I do not understand what are you talking about

The EA does not work with "provision". It strictly takes into account the EMA settings (period, time frame, price and shift), allowed minimal stop loss (allowed by broker) and sets the trailing stop loss accordingly (if it is possible) That is why I asked what setting do you use

budak2:

budak2:

is correct.

I use MA50

Files:
soalan_1.jpg  32 kb

Apart from using 30 minute time frame EMA (and I don't know what time frame is you chart) all seems to be OK

But also, here is a quick test on same symbol as yours and it did the job exactly as it should have done it (as it is obvious from the picture and the messages it wrote to the screen).

The only case I could do the same as you is to start it normally and the you turn the EAs of (that part of the picture where the name of the EA is and the smiley is you had cut out so I have no idea what exactly did you do) From what I am testing, if it is set properly on if it is let to work it works properly

all the best

budak2:

is correct.

I use MA50
Files: