EA_based Trailing Stop - page 15

mladen:
Upgraded version of ema trailing stop EA compatible with the latest builds : ematrailingstop_v1.401_nmc.mq4

There is already a nmc version at this thread, but in newer build they have changed some things and some code changes were necessary to avoid some compiler warnings - unfortunately that is the thing the we probably must get used to since they are still changing the new mql coding language and forcing us to rewrite the code over and over

Nice. Missed it. Needed something to take care of basket profits

bband Trailing stop 1 EA from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843/page7 upgraded to be compatible with new mt4 builds, it needs the indicator BBands Stops 1(attached) in your mt4/indicators folder for it to work.

mrtools:
bband Trailing stop 1 EA from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843/page7 upgraded to be compatible with new mt4 builds, it needs the indicator BBands Stops 1(attached) in your mt4/indicators folder for it to work.

Hello mrtools ,May i know is this ea can make it for the stop loss confirm by the signal up or down ? Because i have try it , and that was many false break out and stop out early .

stevenpun:
Hello mrtools ,May i know is this ea can make it for the stop loss confirm by the signal up or down ? Because i have try it , and that was many false break out and stop out early .

stevenpun

bbands stop is already a signal for up or down. Anyway. That EA does not open or close orders. It only manages trailing stop loss values as bbands stop calculates. Nothing else.

mladen:
stevenpun bbands stop is already a signal for up or down. Anyway. That EA does not open or close orders. It only manages trailing stop loss values as bbands stop calculates. Nothing else.

Yes , i know .

What i means is close orders when it was opposite signal form and not for trailing stop (Just like a 2ma crossing only close the orders) . Because some time the prices will pull back and continue to the trend , but it was not really break the signal from bbands stop . I was using bbands stop for my manual trading ,Just want to know is that can modify or not ?

mladen:
Re: EA_based Trailing Stop

Upgraded version of ema trailing stop EA compatible with the latest builds : ematrailingstop_v1.401_nmc.mq4

There is already a nmc version at this thread, but in newer build they have changed some things and some code changes were necessary to avoid some compiler warnings - unfortunately that is the thing the we probably must get used to since they are still changing the new mql coding language and forcing us to rewrite the code over and over

Hello, mladen, thank you for the excellent expert. Can you make so, that when sell a spread be added.

Excuse for my English.

Thank you!