EA_based Trailing Stop - page 7

newdigital:
You mean: indicator/EA/script to place horizontal lines on ypour stop loss level with with text about how many pips?

No I did not see ...

I think - it should be coded inside your EA which you are using for trading/stop loss.

or try to find here something similar:

Vertical/horizontal indicators (support/resistance, trading time, min/max or any):

- Two vertical lines indicator is on this thread.

- Alarm Custom Indicator For Horizontal Lines is here.

- Vertical Horizontal Filter (VHF): indicator is here (elite section).

- how to draw vertical/horizontal lines manually in MetaTrader: original thread is here.

- TradeTime_v2 indicator is here.

- TradeTime_v2a indicator with 'dead-zone' option (useful if you trade futures) is on this post.

- MktOpen: this indicator is drawing vertical lines on specific time or in market open sessions.

- 3@S & R Simple: the script to draw support/resistance horizontal lines.

- Reliable Trendlines: elite section thread with many trend lines or support/resistance lines indicators.

- MaksiGen_Range_Move: the indicator as part of MaksiGen Trading system; it drawing horizontal trend line and support/resistance lines, also - breakout lines. The same indicator with alarm is here.

- support/resistance for candles: original thread with discussion and some indicators.

- breakout indicators: the indicators are drawing horizontal lines on possible breakout levels.

- grid lines: the thread.

- disketmadu_LINES: horizontal lines indicator.

- BreakOut indicator: good indicator from cja

- daily_open_line indicator: very good indicator that draws a horizontal line from the opening price of the day. Good for traders who missed daily bar opened.

- Daily Open-SR Technique: interesting thread with some good indicators.

- WhitewaterLevels and WhitewaterLevels v Open indicators: this thread.

Thanks a lot for your help newdigital. I'm sure one of these links you provided will show me what I'm looking for. Very appreciated.

judging by the names of those indicator ND provided, maybe you won't find what you want. If you can't find it, let me know. I will take some time to make it for you.

Hi Arezab,

Here is the indicator you are looking for.

it will write the distance in pips from latest bid price under all horizontal lines.

loclinepips.ex4

loclinepips.mq4

To run it:

1. Copy under Metatrader/Experts/indicators/ folder

2. Attach on the chart

3. drop a horizontal line.

Indicator updates on every tick

here is a pic:

If you like this indi please visit my site MT4 Trailing Stop, Partial Close, Breakeven Forex EAs and click "like" buttons on top I really appreciate it!

Thank You!

It's good.

landofcash:
Hi Arezab,

Here is the indicator you are looking for.

it will write the distance in pips from latest bid price under all horizontal lines.

loclinepips.ex4

loclinepips.mq4

To run it:

1. Copy under Metatrader/Experts/indicators/ folder

2. Attach on the chart

3. drop a horizontal line.

Indicator updates on every tick

here is a pic:

If you like this indi please visit my site MT4 Trailing Stop, Partial Close, Breakeven Forex EAs and click "like" buttons on top I really appreciate it!

Thank You!

Thank you for the indicator. It's nice but I've a question. Can we write the code in a way that those numbers appear live near the line while the lines are being dragged up and down with the text sticking to it? It would help trader to adjust the distance quickly without waiting for next tick. Is it possible?

I've read somewhere that these kind of operations are better done with a script because a script doesn't wait for the new tick and runs immediately after dropped on chart. Do you think it is possible?

BTW I +1'd your web site.

have a nice day.

Good idea.

You are right about scripts

I changed it a little... now it is a script!

Make sure you put it under experts/scripts/ folder

also changed the name of it now it is called LOCLinePipsAgile

loclinepipsagile.mq4

loclinepipsagile.ex4

Thanks

Mikhail

landofcash:
Good idea.

You are right about scripts

I changed it a little... now it is a script!

Make sure you put it under experts/scripts/ folder

also changed the name of it now it is called LOCLinePipsAgile

loclinepipsagile.mq4

loclinepipsagile.ex4

Thanks

Mikhail

Very appreciated mate. It's exactly doing the job and as you called it, it's really "agile" now. I wish I could become as good as you in mql coding. I know a few things but I've still a long way to go.

Really nice job, thanks

Daily profit/loss

Hello

I was looking for an indicator which shows daily total profit/loss both in dollar and in pips as 2 separate labels above the screen. Does anybody know where I can find it?

Thanks

managing TP EA with ATR-stop-loss

Hello,

I'm using the EA MTP_1.6_tb to close my manual opened trades. It works quit good, but would like to improve it.

Now one has to set a fixed value for the StopLoss (eg. 200pips).

The idea is to add for the max. StopLoss the ATR. For example 3xATR(14).

This would make the EA more flexible.

Both features (fixed value and ATR) should be possible.

I have attached the EA and hopefully someone to do the trick.

Thanks for all the helpful people here.

Best

Antomi

mtp_1.6_tb.mq4

Files:
mtp_1.6_tb.mq4  10 kb

help me

why ema traling cant use. i wan this traling ema please.some one help me...