Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 95

Hi all,

I've done a few more backtests and played around a bit with the system. I discarded what I thought was either not very profitable or with a much too high drawdown compared to the additional profit it brought. I ended up with three setups that are best for me and I'm going to make a private decision about which one I'm going to use for live trading. I'm going to start as soon as my initial deposit reaches my live mini account I opened a few days ago.

This is most likely my last post in this thread. People don't seem to be interested in it anymore anyway... well, the system is afterall very ready to be traded, I think. The thread has finished its work, produced a lot of useful fruit, and can now rest in piece and legacy.

I'd like to thank everyone that has put in any effort. If I make it as a trader, I will owe part of my success to you. There have been many people and I don't want to skip anyone so I'm not going to name you. I hope I helped you in some way in return. THANK YOU!

Those that are most likely to want to further cooperate in private are in touch with Simba or with me; so we can easily keep ourselves together.

To those that have just been sucking the information from this thread without developing any effort, public or private... get real. You might be lucky and survive but your odds are not with you. And you deserve it. No one should be allowed to get free lunches. If the odds that are with me work, I'll eat you, and if not, Simba and other experienced traders will take care of it. Either way, farewell to you, bastards

Now for the most important part. Simba, an extremely big thanks goes to you! It was you who started this thread (and the Con Man thread) where I grew up. When I came, I was just a naive person, desparately looking for one system or indicator that would finally work. Well, the pictures in the first posts look like that... they look very pretty but they are hand-picked; most of the time it's not that rosy. But that was the only thing that caught my attention among the dozens of systems posted here and made me stay; and now I'm grateful I did. I still haven't found the Holy Grail indicators from the first posts but I found the Holy Grail philosophy and approach that can make me a successful person. I still have long way to go but I couldn't have wanted a better kick-in. Once again, THANKS SO MUCH Simba, you are my trading father. You are generally a great person and I'll be honored if we can continue our cooperation out in the future, in a private way.

help for non-metatrader holders

Hi,

I have been going through this thread and have gone through about 30 pages. I have come across templates posted for metatrader. I liked this Simba system very much. But unfortunately , I do not have metatrader.

In order for me to try, is it possible for Simba or other members to share these indicators and settings as calculation steps so that i can replicate them in my coding.

I hope someone is able to help.

regards,

vin

vinst

vinst:
Hi,

I have been going through this thread and have gone through about 30 pages. I have come across templates posted for metatrader. I liked this Simba system very much. But unfortunately , I do not have metatrader.

In order for me to try, is it possible for Simba or other members to share these indicators and settings as calculation steps so that i can replicate them in my coding.

I hope someone is able to help.

regards,

vin

Hi vinst,

I do not trade from a metatrader terminal,and I use it for decision making mainly,so,you could do the same..this is the practical way.

If you really want the code,I would say that wpr is standard for all platforms,chandelier stops for most of them,and satl is exclusive for metatrader,so,you just download a metatrader demo platform,install it,download the indicators in the first page of this thread,open them with metaeditor and there you have the code for chandelier stops and the coefficients for satl.

My suggestion is that you download the demo and start familiarizing yourself with the mt4 platform,and then use it for analysis and decision making..and keep trading trough your usual platform if you are happy with your broker

The only reason I don`t trade with metatrader is that my broker is not metatrader based,and since I have very good relationships with him I don`t want to change,but I can assure you that metatrader is one of the best platforms in the market.

Regards

Simba

More Goodies

OK my friends,

As of now ,you may start to realize that trading has an intrinsic artistic component,and while you wonder how can you begin to grasp it,I will show you that the answer lies within the realms of science..check the new attachments and wonder about the multiple possibilities that arise in your immagination ..I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT..YOUR EGO WILL CREATE MULTIPLE INTERFERENCES..SO..WHO WILL WIN? YOUR EGO..OR YOUR DESIRE TO CHANGE ?95% OF TRADERS WASTE THEIR TIME AND EQUITY..WHY?EGO IS THE ANSWER..WILL YOU BE ABLE TO DISCARD IT?I will teach you a tecnique,but ,if your ego interferes with its application,nothing will become of it

UPDATE 28 APRIL 2007:Please find attached the test results of the EA included in the previous post..the "..NEW DATA FROM 2001" COVERS THE WHOLE 6+ YEARS ..and the "..GBPUSDM5" covers the last 2.7 years...you can see a safe and profitable out of sample growth of Equity..enjoy

As per the rules use the settings included in the posted EA with the following 2 options,both give excellent results in sample ,out of sample,for GBPUSD and for GBPJPY,though my personal choice is to use the TRUE variation

ATR FOR TP=TRUE then use atr 4,multiplier4

ATR FOR TP=FALSE then use TP=355 Pips,and optionally,it doesn`t makes much difference,change WPR to -5,-95

Simba

First And Second Posts Update

Hi ,

I have updated the first and second posts of this thread in order to include the latest version of the EA,the rules,the tested results and the forward test results .

Of course, I have included my thanks to all of you that have cooperated and helped in developing and testing this system,and would like to close my participation in this thread thanking you again for your continuous support.

The reason for closing this thread is that the system needs some digesting by users,in order to be able in the near future to keep improving the obviously improvable points,like money management,position size and additional filtering of entry signals..to improve what is already,as shown by the insample,out of sample and forward tests,a safe and profitable system to trade.

It is probable ,but not sure,that in a few weeks I will start another thread,in the meantime,I am developing several interesting concepts,privately with Malcik,and if anybody wants to COOPERATE ,and can show that he/she

can ADD something to our work,we will be glad to include you in our private deliberations ..just PM me and we will see.

Enjoy

Simba

JoZo:
Could somebody make an EA for this great system? Attached a good indicator for this system.

Hi JoZo,

Nice humour you have..(Please post some real babe,not cartoon..)

Regarding the EA ,this is not possible,remember-MANUAL TRADING SYSTEMS-Until we get at the last stage of this thread..;)

Trading is an art ..at least for some of us..not a science.

You made 284 posts,as of now,How many of them have been posted just to help the other Forum members?How many to ask for personally relevant questions?I do not gain anything ,materially,by posting,besides the fact that I owe this Forum a lot.

I hope your trading is not as cartoonish as you previous post..

Regards,

SIMBA

Forward test

Check this link,it includes,among other EAs, a forward test of simbasystem ,for both GBPUSD and GBPJPY..atr version,settings 4,4

http://www.ea-performance.com/

Being a system with 35% hit rate (and very good pay offs to compensate and more ),I would wait

to see what happens..let`s see

15 Minute MA+SAR trading strategy

Hello guys,

i found this strategy from forexfactory

I want to share a method for trading the 15 minutes chart. I mainly used it on JPY pairs but it works good on other too. I'll provide the setup, the template and a beta version EA of it but I'll not disclose the code at this time.

First we have to create the NO-TRADE channel. Create a SMA with period 1 and apply to high. Create a SMA with period 1 and apply to low. This is the NO-TRADE channel. I'll explain later why.

Secondly, we need to create two EMA. First EMA is with period 55 and apply weighted close. Second EMA is with period 5 and apply to weighted close again.

Now place SAR with default setup.

Here is when we enter long (I prefer to enter when there is a fresh cross of the emas). When 5 EMA crosses 55 EMA up and SAR shows dot bellow price. Also we won't enter if the 55 EMA is inside the NO-TRADE channel.

And here is for short. When 5 EMA crosses 55 EMA down and SAR shows dot above price. Again if 55 EMA is inside NO-TRADE channel we don't trade.

P.S. Here are the goodies.

P.S.S. The EA is backtestable and forward testable.

15 Minute MA+SAR trading strategy

Please see attach file

hamidur4u:
Hello guys,

i found this strategy from forexfactory

I want to share a method for trading the 15 minutes chart. I mainly used it on JPY pairs but it works good on other too. I'll provide the setup, the template and a beta version EA of it but I'll not disclose the code at this time.

First we have to create the NO-TRADE channel. Create a SMA with period 1 and apply to high. Create a SMA with period 1 and apply to low. This is the NO-TRADE channel. I'll explain later why.

Secondly, we need to create two EMA. First EMA is with period 55 and apply weighted close. Second EMA is with period 5 and apply to weighted close again.

Now place SAR with default setup.

Here is when we enter long (I prefer to enter when there is a fresh cross of the emas). When 5 EMA crosses 55 EMA up and SAR shows dot bellow price. Also we won't enter if the 55 EMA is inside the NO-TRADE channel.

And here is for short. When 5 EMA crosses 55 EMA down and SAR shows dot above price. Again if 55 EMA is inside NO-TRADE channel we don't trade.

P.S. Here are the goodies.

P.S.S. The EA is backtestable and forward testable.
Files:

15 Minute MA+SAR trading strategy EA

15 Minute MA+SAR trading strategy EA. please see attach file

Files: