Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 90

Hey Newdigital, I wasn't trying to bash any Russian speakers, I just thought the Google translation was funny. Sometimes I read Der Spiegel auf Deutsch, but if you plug it into Google you get the same kind of B.S. auf Englisch. I know a lot of you guys are Russian, it's just a joke.

Anyway, I guess with that Dolly file I'm off to the races, I may try a few little things as far as profit taking methods, I'll post with some ideas and results as I go. You guys, this is a great development team an I really appreciate being included, this forum beats FXCM Factory hands down...

BTW, I haven't been through any potential holes in that Russian Alpari data, I just took it in and went with it. Whoever does speak Russian, please read that forum and PM me with any potential bugs. I'm really of the belief that if everyone else keeps using the same data they have been, and maybe me and 1 other person use this data, and we swap ideas and settings, we will have a more robust system in the end.

I'll post any results as I get them once I get 1.4 up and running. I'm about to burn up this Acer with backtests, the fan runs all the time...

Okay, here's what I'm getting with Dolly in the mix... I'm no coder, so I have no idea, but it still won't trade...

Files:
stgbp.jpg  335 kb

Everybody

HI,

I would like to ask for help,programming help..

It seems that there are problems with the EAs:

1-EA 1.3 OFFICIAL: Everything works fine with tp fixed pips,so the test and (of course) forward test results are perfectly valid..to improve on them ,I would like Malcik or anybody that can lend a hand to modify the Tp atr to do the following...A-base it on 4h,since we are trading 4h trend(Satl 4h)..B-Make the multiplier be a multiplier..

What I want to achieve is that if we input,for example, ATR 10,MULTIPLIER 500..the Ea,at the moment of entry, will calculate our tp target based on the average true range of the last 10(4h) bars multiplied by 5(500%)..to be able to relate the TP to ATR of the 4h trend is essential if we want to have a multicurrency valid strategy,so,if Malcik or somebody else could help,I will be extremely thankful

2-EA 1.4(BETA W/PIVOTS):Something is not quite right in the code,this EA makes very strange decisions..like 1 pip tp when tp is 355,etc..Malcik can not invest the needed time to modify it(after having invested several hours yesterday)..the problem lies,probably,in the pivot logic(I don`t know if it would be better to go back to Fibopivots instead of Dolly levels or more changes are necessary..I only know that it doesn`t work as it is now)...

Please,if somebody can help us..thanks a lot in advance ,I will try to give you back,in return,(and everybody in this Forum..;)) an even safer and more profitable startegy than the one we already have..

Have a profitable trading week..

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
HI,

I would like to ask for help,programming help..

It seems that there are problems with the EAs:

1-EA 1.3 OFFICIAL: Everything works fine with tp fixed pips,so the test and (of course) forward test results are perfectly valid..to improve on them ,I would like Malcik or anybody that can lend a hand to modify the Tp atr to do the following...A-base it on 4h,since we are trading 4h trend(Satl 4h)..B-Make the multiplier be a multiplier..

What I want to achieve is that if we input,for example, ATR 10,MULTIPLIER 500..the Ea,at the moment of entry, will calculate our tp target based on the average true range of the last 10(4h) bars multiplied by 5(500%)..to be able to relate the TP to ATR of the 4h trend is essential if we want to have a multicurrency valid strategy,so,if Malcik or somebody else could help,I will be extremely thankful

2-EA 1.4(BETA W/PIVOTS):Something is not quite right in the code,this EA makes very strange decisions..like 1 pip tp when tp is 355,etc..Malcik can not invest the needed time to modify it(after having invested several hours yesterday)..the problem lies,probably,in the pivot logic(I don`t know if it would be better to go back to Fibopivots instead of Dolly levels or more changes are necessary..I only know that it doesn`t work as it is now)...

Please,if somebody can help us..thanks a lot in advance ,I will try to give you back,in return,(and everybody in this Forum..;)) an even safer and more profitable startegy than the one we already have..

Have a profitable trading week..

Regards

Simba

Hi everyone, here is the 1.3 version with ATR TP fixed. Like Simba said, I'm going to need a helping hand on the 1.4 version. I already asked Frantacech, if there's anyone else willing to help, please contact either one of us.

Thanks

Sir Simba,

I was wondering if I could know what are the indicators Flow like the wind & water. Could it be possible to get a copy of them please.

Thanks

Peace out

Malcik

Malcik:
Hi everyone, here is the 1.3 version with ATR TP fixed. Like Simba said, I'm going to need a helping hand on the 1.4 version. I already asked Frantacech, if there's anyone else willing to help, please contact either one of us. Thanks

Hi Malcik

Thanks a lot

Simba

Peacelover

PeaceLover:
Sir Simba,

I was wondering if I could know what are the indicators Flow like the wind & water. Could it be possible to get a copy of them please.

Thanks

Peace out

Hi Peacelover

I don`t have them any more,they were just the 4h satl and the 1h chand on separate chart and histogram version,I deleted them from my pc because i prefer to see them as they actually are,though you can try to do them by tweaking the code.. separate chart and histogram,instead of chart and line

Regards

Simba

seem nice ea

@malcik

can you add timefilter to 1.3 official? or if possible 1.4 also , great works Simba and his team

Hello,

I have read this entire thread this afternoon with great interest and have been testing the system in real time as Simba has suggested. I have closed 3 trades so far (just today) using 30 pip T/P and am in profit.

Many thanks to Simba for the enormous amount of effort and patience he has displayed in this thread. I look forward to following it.

One question/suggestion (please forgive me if this has been previously discussed, my mind's a little blurry at this point)...

Assume a 1.5% account risk per trade (this seems to be the rule of thumb, I am relatively new at this). At the time of signal, measure the distance from price to chandelier (risk) and adjust lot size accordingly.

Simba, what is your opinion on this?

Thanks,

WNW

hmm

iam using Simbasystem 1.3 fixed one but seem to be no trade/order eversince i was put the ea on the chart :/ , i have put satl indicator on the chart,whatelse indicator do i need put?somebody can shed me a light how to make the ea works?