Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 9

Hi,

Your system is very simple but your posts are very long, most of the wordings are irrelevant and nonsense. I hope the system is good. I will be demo trading it from next week.

Thank you.

FXBabe:
Hi,

Your system is very simple but your posts are very long, most of the wordings are irrelevant and nonsense. I hope the system is good. I will be demo trading it from next week.

Thank you.

Oh dear, there is just no pleasing some folks, even when someone goes to enormous effort to help us for free

increase:
Oh dear, there is just no pleasing some folks, even when someone goes to enormous effort to help us for free

Increase you took the words out of my mouth..the guy is here toHELP FOR FREE and some people are coming to his thread to teach him manners and how to talk..i just can't believe it and if you body don't have the time to read or learn i doubt you'll make it as a trader..caz what you see as nonsense some people see it as knowledge..i've been around and i've seen real nonsense in a lot of threads but if i don't like it i just walk away caz i know that as long as people are replying that means that they can see something i can't and if they didn't then it'll die by itself and that my friend is caled accepting the other

cementman:
Increase you took the words out of my mouth..the guy is here toHELP FOR FREE and some people are coming to his thread to teach him manners and how to talk..i just can't believe it and if you body don't have the time to read or learn i doubt you'll make it as a trader..caz what you see as nonsense some people see it as knowledge..i've been around and i've seen real nonsense in a lot of threads but if i don't like it i just walk away caz i know that as long as people are replying that means that they can see something i can't and if they didn't then it'll die by itself and that my friend is caled accepting the other

nothing for free, u r dreaming if u think someone has a great winning system and trades it for live and come telling u here is my great system for free,

all the so called free systems here are not profitable, people posting it either need new ideas to improve it to make it profitable like the catfx or want some little money like HAMAPAD

the only profitable system must be created by you, nothing profitable for free or for little money, if there is a free or little money profitable system then all the forum members here will be using it and the forum will be empty because everybody will be busy using this free or little money profitable system

keep searching

zapco:
Today trade look nice 1@ S 9620 > tp 9567 = + 47 pips ,2 @ B 9562 > 9652 tp = +100 pips ,3 @ S 9653 > 9520 tp = +133 pips . Total 277 pips . Only 1 pair , 4pair.... ... Cheeers

congrats

would you kindly post screenshot for those trade so we here can learn

thanks

mike_cole:
nothing for free, u r dreaming if u think someone has a great winning system and trades it for live and come telling u here is my great system for free,

all the so called free systems here are not profitable, people posting it either need new ideas to improve it to make it profitable like the catfx or want some little money like HAMAPAD

the only profitable system must be created by you, nothing profitable for free or for little money, if there is a free or little money profitable system then all the forum members here will be using it and the forum will be empty because everybody will be busy using this free or little money profitable system

keep searching

even if what you're saying is true which i don't agree with you caz that means that we have to suspect each and every one, and if some one is saying Hi to me in the morning that means he needs something and if i had a bad relationship then i shouldn't make any relations in the future you see what you're saying is the conspiracy theory..so at least i shouldn't try to shut every body up and in that case there will be also no forums..so what's better to let every one say what he has to say and you get the good and leave the bad or take what you can benefit from and leave the other or just let every one do what he do without sharing it's against the human nature the "humans live in communities not alone" . so maybe some one will find a good idea or indicator which complete the missing part of his buzzle or system to make it profitable or even more profitable..so let the people say what he has to say caz if i suspect every one that he's here for something wrong in his mind i wouldn't do a thing..like not driving caz cars make accedents and not travelling caz planes fall "doing nothing to avoid being wrong is the ultimate wrong"and at the end there's a saying "if you can't take it all don't leave it all"..i hope that is the end of it and i hope you didn't scare the guy away already..Simba plz continue your great job.

P.S..if there is some typo errors plz forgive me i'm awake for 32 hours now

You've got my attention, Simba. I like what I see so far.

Here we go again with people believing if a system is given for free it does not work.... If one does not believe any system posted here which is free, then what is one doing in the forum? No matter what, one will also learn how to incorporate other system indicators into either new ones or existing ones to make it much safer to trade.

See chart below [GBPUSD TF15], why is red line flat? Does one stay out of this flat line?

Files:
gbpusd_15m.jpg  29 kb

et_phonehome_2:
See chart below [GBPUSD TF15], why is red line flat? Does one stay out of this flat line?

Hi,

No,you don`t stay out,in case of flat,colour dominates,usually,flat line covering 8hours(two 4H consecutive periods) means a change of trend,so,in this case,if you get a%R signal,you go short,it is better of course if ,besides changing colours ,the second 4h is lower if red ,or higher if blue.

Also ,take into account what I mentioned in a previous post..different GMT situated platforms will give different 4H steps,my close at12:00 CET,is not the same than the close for someone trading at GMT+0 area(12:00CET is 11:00 GMT..at least until the summer/winter light savings modify/or not again the relationship;) ))so the 4H bars are,and look different,in theory we can have 4 different kinds of 4H bars(gmt,+1,+2,+3...-1 is the same as +3,etc,etc).

In practice this affects any system that trades using 4h bars,be it Multi timeframe or not,and,in the case of my system,it usually affects only at times of changing trends or increased volatility,and,since the intention is not to catch a top or a bottom,but buydips in a downtrend..sell peaks in an uptrend..most trading signals for members located in different timeframes will be the same.

Regards,

SIMBA