Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 23

Wackena:
Goblin Demo Results (started 2006.11.29)

Broker-FDXX

Chart: M15

Deposit: $3000

Balance: $5110

Equity: $5342

Float p/l: $+232

Float p/l can change quick. Above results were posted bofore 08:00 EST today. Here are current results.

Balance: $5189

Equity: $4408

Float p/l: $-780

The Float p/l moved negative ~$1000 and Equity drop ~$700 in a few hours. Not overly concerned, unless, as John (yeoeleven) commented on my IntialStop=300, market has strong trends that could take orders to Stoploss.

Wackena

matrixebiz:
Tested with two $5000 accounts last night;

H1

TP=20

MaxT=10

Rest settings default

-$1741 in the whole

M30

TP=10

MaxT=4

Rest settings default

+202 profit

Going to stick with tighter/safer values

Can someone post here what each setting actually means and does. This will help me to understand what is going on.

How do I printout a report so I can see what currencies were the ones that profited?

Thanks

Something doesn't seem right. Can you post your statement and settings?

Wackena:
Float p/l can change quick. Above results were posted bofore 08:00 EST today. Here are current results.

Balance: $5189

Equity: $4408

Float p/l: $-780

The Float p/l moved negative ~$1000 and Equity drop ~$700 in a few hours. Not overly concerned, unless, as John (yeoeleven) commented on my IntialStop=300, market has strong trends that could take orders to Stoploss.

Wackena

Goblin just took a big hit on my FDXX Demo. Current status

Balance: $3112

Equity: $2542

Float p/l: $-569

Wackena

Wackena:

Wackena

The USD is taking a wicked spanking today. These are turbulent times for any EA. I think this is where caping MaxTrades to something like 3-5 helps. Draw a line in the sand and endure the drawdown until she turns back around.

Wackena:

Wackena

YES, I testing your setting from today 15hr CET and

Balance: 5064

Equity: 3592

Float p/l: -1472

For this time automatic RED BUTTON DEFCON-5 or HEDGING need...

Files:

I started a 2nd FXDD Demo at 08:22 EST today with John's settings. It Made money in this AM market surge. 13 wins, no loses. My 1st Demo had exisiting orders and had 5 loses during the same period.

Wackena

Can somebody tell me what is the meaning of this "AccountisNormal=1;" // Zero if account is not mini/micro.

bluto:
The USD is taking a wicked spanking today. These are turbulent times for any EA. I think this is where caping MaxTrades to something like 3-5 helps. Draw a line in the sand and endure the drawdown until she turns back around.

Maybe testing for STOP trade angle LSMA or Zero Lag Stochs.

Dont new trade.

Cable

Is anyone watching gbp/usd at the moment. It is at 1.9670 right now, the last higher high was on Sept. 6, 1992 when cable was at 2.0110

Wackena:
I started a 2nd FXDD Demo at 08:22 EST today with John's settings. It Made money in this AM market surge. 13 wins, no loses. My 1st Demo had exisiting orders and had 5 loses during the same period. Wackena

Did you find that the indicators responded quickly and correctly?