Mr.Trader vs. Pedro ! - page 6

And For that you insulting me?

why you dont open a new thread in a comercial section and start insulting to any comercial people?

why only me? what is your real reason here? why you start this narccissus and ridicolous thread?

Pedro Echenagucia

mr.trader:
waleed9091

YOU HIT IT !!! The only thing what i want is that nobody get scammed from pedro or others here !

mr.trader

mr.trader:
waleed9091

YOU HIT IT !!! The only thing what i want is that nobody get scammed from pedro or others here !

mr.trader

You still haven't answered my question. Did you get scammed by Pedro? I could see if you want to discredit him, but why vote for you? Who are you???!

No scams!

OMG! New revolution, its currently Mr.Trader vs Pedro vs Nicholishen... anyway Mr. Trader, you have my vote.

By the way, give another option to me, I will vote for newdigital, thanks for this great man to bring us togather. I joined TSD just simply i'm looking for stuff about auto trading. Newdigital

See this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum , and you will understand this post.

thanks

Pedro Echenagucia

davidke20:
OMG! New revolution, its currently Mr.Trader vs Pedro vs Nicholishen... anyway Mr. Trader, you have my vote. By the way, give another option to me, I will vote for newdigital, thanks for this great man to bring us togather. I joined TSD just simply i'm looking for stuff about auto trading. Newdigital

Hello,

... ...

Not easy to know the truth in all this business

Files:
pedro_25k_1.htm  370 kb

Create your own Forum Perdo under Veingroup

I am a client of pedro, he takes the money & runs away. could not be bothered to work through a viable solution, or even refund any % of money. there is another member here to has the same problem as me.

Stop selling your doggy systems & start cleaning the streets, it seems only then will you get some respect picking up other peoples cigarette butts. or do the right thing and refund your clients who are not happy, oh thats right you spent our money for rent in a doggy hostel.

Mr Trader well done