XP Moving Average! - page 36

judylim:
hi..

I am curious, so far i have been following this thread...however i notice no one mention their BEST xpMA settings...can anyone post your settings in this thread to share with us ?

Many thanks....

Judy

Hi

I'm curious about the same thing. This looks like a superb EA, with tons of possibilities, some of you must have found at least one good setting for it?

Also, how can I adjust it to don't stop on point 1, but to continue to point2 How come it is like this?

Files:
xpma_v9_h4.gif  26 kb

Hi,

Could you please give me an example of how to backtest this EA? I put the two indicators and the EA in their corresponding folders, I've compiled the EA, but I get no graph drawn at all. I get the following message in the journal: xpMA USDCHF,H1: SetIndexBuffer function must be called from custom indicator only"

Any idea?

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi,

Could you please post the last version of the XPEMA and the other indicators?

I a bit lost with all those versions ;-)

Cheers,

Daniel

What happened to this thread?Someone needs to post everything in one spot there many versions etc floating through the thread.

XPMA settings

deleted - answered

deleted answered

Hi,

I'm not sure if this has been addressed before.

Sometimes the EA sticks with a Buy or Sell even when the signal has changed. I believe this is because the current bar is used and it sometimes gives false signals. I only observed this in the backtester so I'm not sure if it also happens real time.

I think this is avoidable if we start from bar 1 and not 0.

hello everyone !

Thanks CodeGuru this indicator saved my life!

Ive got one question is it possible to add the capability to SHIFT = -1

in other words reduce the Whipsaw of this indicator!

Many thanks!

HugoGon:
Thanks CodeGuru this indicator saved my life!

Ive got one question is it possible to add the capability to SHIFT = -1

in other words reduce the Whipsaw of this indicator!

Many thanks!

SHIFT = -1 would mean the next bar AFTER the current one to form. That would make the indicator a fortune teller.

Lux

luxinterior:
SHIFT = -1 would mean the next bar AFTER the current one to form. That would make the indicator a fortune teller. Lux

You are right! That would party all Day!

eheheh

I just want that the indicator shows the arrow after the bar is Done!