ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 61

MiniMe:
Yesterday I opened a demo account( not for testing I am just waiting the fund to be moved to my new account so I can trade new pairs on this account ) I made a trade purely for going with the trend, as trend is your friend .. look at all the nice red colors on GMACD … I made 3 lots with my eyes closed and no stoploss just normal 15 pip trailing stop ... and I am sure I can not lose this trade … by the way KusKus just gave a signal on this pair

yes.. thats nice.. GU also short for today.. around 15-20 pips gained.. (tf15). EU also same...second position target archieved at s1..around 40 pips.. uchf n ujpy also great... but... GJ is awesome.. all my open position on european session...

zeman:
yes.. thats nice.. GU also short for today.. around 15-20 pips gained.. (tf15). EU also same...second position target archieved at s1..around 40 pips.. uchf n ujpy also great... but... GJ is awesome.. all my open position on european session...

Lol some of the pairs are really going in one direction only I can place a trade with my shades on ... you can not miss those trades ex: USJAP , EURAUD , GBPCHF , GBPJAP ..

Note : some of these pairs have high spread

lets mixed our pairs experiment.. likes u miniME.. mixed person...LOL ... Im just play major pairs..thanks miniME because tested on other weird pairs and of coz high spread..ur trading strategies with "trend" is nice. Hopes we will found the best combination for this system which can decreased risk or increased winning ratio... happy trading all..

Hi

cable today bad, but eurusd nice

Files:
eurusd_10.gif  18 kb

zeman:
lets mixed our pairs experiment.. likes u miniME.. mixed person...LOL ... Im just play major pairs..thanks miniME because tested on other weird pairs and of coz high spread..ur trading strategies with "trend" is nice. Hopes we will found the best combination for this system which can decreased risk or increased winning ratio... happy trading all..

Hi Zeman,

please, exist any EA for this your system?

frantacech:
Hi Zeman, please, exist any EA for this your system?

At the previous pages before, someone post dreamteam EA which can go smoothly with this system, check it out

ANCOLL:
At the previous pages before, someone post dreamteam EA which can go smoothly with this system, check it out

DREAMTEAM and TEAMDREAM , eas from abrs70?

I think, this EA is modify 10point, no ISAKAS.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175945

frantacech:
DREAMTEAM and TEAMDREAM , eas from abrs70?

I think, this EA is modify 10point, no ISAKAS.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175945

That is correct.....

frantacech:
Hi Zeman, please, exist any EA for this your system?

still got nothing to do if the owner of .mq4 file is not reply my message.. i will inform u later about this... thanks. .

MiniMe:
Today I opened a live mini account (nothing to brag about its only 20$) but just to forward test different pairs on KusKus .. what I saw here is that this blog lack the results ... my live account is shared so I can not post the results but I hope I will have the time to post some results on this new mini account ...

Meanwhile Zeman, please call your friend see if his able to share the .mq4 if you only got his email and he does not answer … subscribe his email on all the xxx sites maybe he will start reading his emails

attached todays report .. when I have time to trade, I will keep updating this report unless I burn it first

MiniME .. i cant download thats .pdf.. please upload that again.. By the way, I will spam his mail with xxx sites and angelina jolie pics later.. LOL.. Hopes he will reply my mail..