ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 156

Can Buy Now?

Files:
isakas.jpg  41 kb

Avril Lavigne:
Why No People Trade With Ichimoku?

ko beso dah.. tau nak beza mana baik mana buruk.. ikut panda mu lah..

waveVista:

in English?

waveVista:

are you score me

zeman. i noticed in certain condition when the signal of 2nd bar turn up, for example buy signal , but the candlestick is red (down), shall i open entry for buy or wait until the cs turn to green (up). i'm using tf30m. FYI, somtime i'm afraid to open position if the signal has left me for 4 dot as i'm afraid the market will be reversed. pls advise. tq

zeman:
yes..miss all of u and of coz the market... hopes we gain more profits and minimize the losses..any question traders? to jaih - of coz if u inform me when and where..i will be there...

bro zeman u got PM huhu...ok bro..we will meet huahahah...coz wanna discuss something bout my add on technique with u base on isakas..

but today not a very good trade ..but still in profit

jaih:
bro zeman u got PM huhu...ok bro..we will meet huahahah...coz wanna discuss something bout my add on technique with u base on isakas.. but today not a very good trade ..but still in profit

yes yes... all add oil and oil

anajib:
zeman. i noticed in certain condition when the signal of 2nd bar turn up, for example buy signal , but the candlestick is red (down), shall i open entry for buy or wait until the cs turn to green (up). i'm using tf30m. FYI, somtime i'm afraid to open position if the signal has left me for 4 dot as i'm afraid the market will be reversed. pls advise. tq

the colours of the candle is not in isakas rules..so, just left that..

yes..sometimes the market is too high or too low for entries but the rules is still the rules..even others indicator at 4 bar/dot or more than that but others is 2...u must take the signal..

pretty tough market for today isn'it? hopes all will be fine... dont afraid of losses...

jaih:
bro zeman u got PM huhu...ok bro..we will meet huahahah...coz wanna discuss something bout my add on technique with u base on isakas.. but today not a very good trade ..but still in profit

no prob bro..u got my reply...yeah..today is not good for isakas.. if u lose, lim lose too..dont worry...he..

I think Isakas2 can be used now, but just TP 40. Don't be greedy and try to wait until the nonlagdot to change color.

thanks for ur advice kilokahn... if u gonna set the TP 40 , make sure ur SL must be set more or same with that...follow the nonlagdot will minimize the loses and of coz maximize the profits hopefully...