ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 155

Knocked Out.

.... Knocked out? Am i too GREEDY? Is the M30 is the best choice? If go for M30 we will miss a lot of pips.

P.S: Will post more of my result when im free... Total lost. Losses more than Wins...

Files:
knocked_out.jpg  136 kb

Risk?

This is the RISK i just mentioned! Will hold to it till GREEN.

Files:
risks.jpg  106 kb

My Result Using M15

This is the result for using the Isakas Method the only thing i changed is the TimeFrame And The NonLagDot to NonLagDot71 and last but not least i didnt set TP but using 15pips TS and my SL is exactly at the Bbands. I'm using micro account though, so can stand the Negative pips. Hope to get some comments from you guys~

Yo, bro Zeman. Wb and Thanks for your indies~ Really appreciated it. I'm from malaysia too! Hope to get more guidance from you. Thanks a Lot!

P.S: Try at your own risk!

Files:
my_result.jpg  125 kb

zeman:
hi..if u run live account, its not a good capital for trading...so..my suggestion, trade on micro account.. practice more n more..

hi zeman! glad to see u are back! we all really miss u

anajib:
hi zeman! glad to see u are back! we all really miss u

yeah!! miss u 3

zeman:
yeah..all the best for u and for others... gud luck..

salam zeman,

selamat kembali.. hehe..

jaih, hope to see u soon..

zeman:
yeah..all the best for u and for others... gud luck..

err zeman.. welkom bek.. mis yu so mach!!

yes..miss all of u and of coz the market... hopes we gain more profits and minimize the losses..any question traders?

to jaih - of coz if u inform me when and where..i will be there...

Can i enter

Dear zeman:

Can i enter now?

Files:
temp.jpg  291 kb

ztdep:
Dear zeman: Can i enter now?

hi..

refers for the isakas version u r trading right now, entry is not valid till the 2n bar of ashi..BUT why must solar wind applied for this system.. its repaint indicator..not so good..avoid using that..